Thursday, 24 May 2012

small little girl. =D

 YL's birthday on 27th April! We didn't celebrate much for her on her actual birthday 'cause we had annoying geog test that day. But there was cake! Haha! She is damn awesome 'cause she's damn blur and clueless. Though ok, she kinda found out a little bit of stuffs 'cause of my notebook. Sigh. I really need to stop showing people stuffs and keep everything to myself. Lol! 

But oh well, she was still surprised by the cake. I hope? Haha! But yep! Our real present is below!!


 Box full of junk food~! Haha! We put in 18 of her favourite snacks inside with our letters! =D Though some snacks aren't really her most favourite but not bad! She managed to finish them. Haha! But we took some too. =D 

And wah!! The scariest thing is that we wanted to get her a notebook at first. And it was a notebook I saw at Popular during the weekends and on Monday, she told us she just bought this notebook from Popular and it's the exact same notebook. Freaky lar!!! But it shows that I know her taste. Haha! Good friend. =D 

Anyway, so yep! The box is pretty~! Haha! And the food inside. =D We went to eat at Fushionopolis after that and went mad at Starbucks too. Haha! YEA!! Hope YL did have a great birthday with us. =D

Super like this group photo! =D

Ohya! And we bought a tumblr for her too! And I love the words on her tumblr. You Ungrateful Kid Lovely Irritating Natural Goddess~ HAHA! We the best. =D

And HAHA! Our Polaroid film together. =D

I didn't really like it at first 'cause I really look damn retarded but it's somehow very us so oh well~ At least I can see my eyes here. Haha! Happy 18th YL! =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment