Saturday, 26 May 2012

if you wish it, wish it now

[ There’s a field near the dream.
I watched it grow with whitest light.
I watched us all reach out and lean.
For the strength to touch the sky.

If you hear a distant sound.
And some footsteps by your side.
If you feel like coming round.
I will take you for a ride. ]

Lifeline - Angels & Airwaves
 Haha! I put up these lyrics before but it's really a nice song so I'm putting it up again.

"If you wish it, wish it loud. If you want it, say it now." Yes, do what you want now. Because life passes by so quickly that it really doesn't wait. Once you missed it, it won't return. As much as you try, as much as you want it to return, as much as you want to have that chance again, as much as you want to have those feelings again. As much as you want it, you won't have them back once it's gone, once's it has passed by us.

THE PAST IS A GOOD PLACE TO VISIT, BUT NOT A GOOD PLACE TO STAY. 

It's true. Whenever I think of the past, I will smile, and for that moment, I will slow down my walking pace as I thought back, and there is this sense of ache of wanting to go back to the past really badly. Because really, the memories then were sweet and you just want to feel that way again. But slowly, you will quicken your pace again and know that you shouldn't keep looking back and try to hold on to what remains of it. Of course, I'm not saying to forget about the past 'cause it's the past that shapes who we are now and without them, we are really nothing. But when you think of the past, it shouldn't be of how you missed it then, it's how when you think back of the past, you'll feel happy because at least you once had those feelings. You experience them once and it's something to be happy about. That at least you had it before. True, you may not have such feelings currently but that doesn't mean that going back will make any difference. And you know that even if you want to go back, it's not an option.

If you want to feel those feelings again, move forward. It only makes sense to move forward because well, that's the only thing we can do. Haha! But yea, moving forward but continue to hold on. That's how it should be. Not always staying in the past and not move forward at all. Nor should we move forward and forget the past. The past, as much as it hurts, as much as it rocks, it's something that will always be part of you and shapes how you are now. Without them, you are not who you are now.

So yes, if you want it, say it now. Don't wait. Don't hold back. Somethings just don't wait and once it's gone, you have to learn to let go of it and not cling on to it when you know that it's a lost cause. Maybe things are just meant to be like that. That's how fate leads you to it. That's how your life is supposed to be. Learn to face it, accept it, adapt to it and you will come out stronger.

I always talk about missing people, about wanting to go back into the past. Missing people isn't a bad thing. It just shows how important they are to you. But of course, wanting to go back into the past is wrong 'cause really, it's not possible. So we should really just stop comparing about the past and present.


But lol, though I really agree with what I said above, it's really sad when you realise how some things really change and you hate how it had changed, you want it back, but you know that you can't have it back anymore. Yes, the hardest thing about letting go is not because you want to but you have to. The feeling really sucks. But I guess it's really just phrases of your live you have you learn from and get through. And you know that you can get through them because you have done it before. Though yes, it will be harder as you grow older but life is well like that.

How everyone dies one day and we have to learn to accept that. That without and ending, there is no new beginning. That without parting, there is no meeting. Life is really an irony sometimes. At times, you really feel tired. But don't give up. Just hang on and someday, you will find something that just makes everything else alright. Or at least more bearable. I'm looking forward to the day where I find this one person who can make everything alright. Someone who understands me by just looking at me. Yes, I'm really excited to the day where I finally meet him. Even if I may have meet him before, I'm looking forward to the day where I just know that he is the one. Lol! Sounds damn cheesy but yes, I want stuffs like that. I am only human. Haha!

Oh well, life. It's complicated yet amazing. I'm glad to be alive and living this life. Yes, it's not perfect, it's not great always but it's still something to be grateful and thankful for.

Suck it up. Lol! That's what I kept thinking lately. I think after my sister told me this, I kept thinking about it. It's really true. Somethings, we just can't change even if we want it to change. Somethings that we want it back so much but nothing can salvage it even if you tried. So the only thing we can do is suck it up. And promise yourself to continue moving forward and live a better life.


Because some of the best moments of our lives have yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment