Thursday, 17 May 2012

it's not hard.

Trust. Have you got any? You know how I felt previously, you know the disappointment, the anger. So why did you do this? What are you scared of? What do we mean to you? I really wonder why I care so much sometimes. Is it even worth it?

Have you have the feeling that you are losing friends slowly? That as you grow older, somehow, things just change, people drift away, relationships between people get strained. But how despite having such feelings sometimes, you also realise how some friendships will just stay forever, and yes, I'm freaking thankful for them.

I need to meet up with people who don't take me for granted. Who can tolerate my nonsense and be nonsensical with me too. People who are honest, true and sincere. Thankyou, for being in my life. For letting me know that come what may, you guys will always be there. This kind of friendship where it's just stuck. That despite the hell of a hectic and busy life all of us have, we know that we are still on each other's minds always.

No comments:

Post a Comment