Went to celebrate this girl's birthday on 6th July!
So yes! It was supposed to be a surprise 'cause she was supposed to be meeting another group of friend for dinner on that day. But we switched with them to that we can surprise her!
The plan failed 'cause our friend suck. Haha! But it's ok lar. Jiesi isn't a fun person to surprise anyway. =D
Anyway, so rushed to buy balloon for this woman at Holland V after photog! Rushed to The Cathay meet Feli and yes!! We are the earliest. Haha! Ok, anyway, everyone were late. LOL! Lucky Jiesi also late. Or else the surprise won't be a surprise anymore.
So yes, we forgot that she has no sense of direction so we made for find her way by herself to the restaurant. Best right? Haha! And yep, so she walked the opposite direction and took about 1 hour longer to meet us. Lol! She the best man. All of us were super hungry already. But it's still damn funny 'cause we kept looking out if she was coming.
And when I got up to look, I saw her. Haha! So we pretended that nothing was wrong when she step in. Then she started complaining about getting lost. HAHA! Loser man she. =D
But yes!! I like the place we had dinner at! Though the food isn't that great and quite pricy, the ambeince is nice! And there is a car outside. =D
Hehe, I'm the driver~ Ok, 'cause I purposely went to sit there. =D
So after dinner, we of course took photos~ Just that wah!! I should have bough my camera!!! Super wasted! Such a pretty place with no proper camera. =( Nevermind! There are other nicer places to explore together next time!
All 5 of us in the car~
YAY!! I like my position. =D I'm really looking forward to learning how to drive. And yep! Mummy promised to let me learn after A levels already! So yes! Focus on A levels first. =D It's really something that I want to do after I turn 18. Ok, it's actually the only perk for me for being 18. =D
Of course, the guys kinda like the car too but they can't really show it 'cause the car does look kinda gay. Haha! But yes, I love this photo~ Gay shit. =D
Group photo!! =) Seriously love this bunch of pple. Even though it was a rather short dinner but it was still awesome. =) We spammed polaroids inside the Cathay as well. Haha! And got scolded though. Lol! First time we took Polaroid together and we spammed max. Haha! But I like! =D I just want a group photo now too. =D
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIESI~ Hope you had an awesome birthday with the most lovely us. =D





No comments:
Post a Comment