Sunday, 8 July 2012

have a good time

Heh. I have super lot of stuffs I want to post about but I'm going to save it for tmr or when I'm free. I really think I waste time a lot. In doing stupid stuffs and everything. Must maximize my time usage!!!

Anyway, so SuJu came out with Sexy, Free & Single~!! May post more about it next time. Haha! I realize when I like something, I'll really like whatever they do. HAHA! Okok, limited to some stuffs. But yes, I realize I'm very much biased when it comes to some songs, tv shows and movies. Like I know that SuJu isn't as good as compared to some other bands but I'll still support them 'cause I like them. HAHA! Ok, I'm just biased. =D

So of course, I must post a photo! Haha! =D feel happier whenever I use my phone~


No comments:

Post a Comment