Sunday, 1 July 2012

silver bullet

Everything happens for some reasons. Have you ever thought of what would have happened if something didn't happen and find yourself unable to picture it?

I guess yea, everything happens for reasons, be it good or bad. But one thing we do know for sure is that we can't change what has already happen. What we could do is adapt to it or do something to correct it if it's something that isn't right. And live up to it.

Many things in life is a mystery. So don't make things more complicated than it already is. Sometimes, if you have doubts, if you have questions, ask and seek clarification. Everything will seem so much clearer after that. And you will feel better because it's clear now. It's like how if you are short sighted, wear spectacles. It will make things clearer and you will feel better. If you are wondering, do something to KNOW and don't sit around thinking that the answer will come falling to you because yes, life is never so easy.

And I guess all these, every single events that happened in our lives are part of growing up. How we learned and mature and how we become a better or worse person depending on the choices we made.

Don't stop believing, don't ever give up. Because anything is possible until we decided to give up.

Don't take this life you have lightly because from what I know, this life isn't easy, it isn't simple, but it's one heck of a life worth living for. If you need to be reminded of how lucky you are, check your pulse.

And one thing I realized abt friends, true friends, is that no matter how many times they hurt you, no matter how many shit they did to you, they are still important to you, and somehow, you will forgive them as long as they seek forgiveness from you. I don't know if it's just me being soft hearted but I think it's because some friends are really just important that you'll rather forgive than waste time staying angry with them or not talking to them. Just that of course, no one shd take this forgiveness for granted 'cause being taken for granted is never something that was good to feel.

I swear, so much stuffs happened within these 2 years in JC that I really feel like I'm aging. Lol! With so many thoughts all the time. But yes, I'm grateful for them, for shaping how I am now. Friendships are fragile like hell but as long as pple want to put in just a little effort and suck up their pride, everything will work.

And to my dear friend, if I really did give up, I won't even spend time thinking and talking about it at all. If I really didn't care, I won't bother doing anything at all. Even saying that I am giving up is actually bothering in doing something. Haha! Wrong judgements. Tsk tsk. Or maybe I should just say explicitly what the heck I'm thinking right? Haha! But yep, don't let me be disappointed in you again 'cause I don't know what my limit of forgiveness and I don't wish to find out. So yes, I haven't g-word you hor! But don't let me want to g-word you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment