Sunday, 15 July 2012

We get closer to a good time

[Don’t give up saying it’s heavy, it’s heavy
Mu geop da go, mu seop da go po gi ha ji neun ma

It’s the real thing from now on na na na na na na
i je bu teo ga jin jja na na na na na na

It’s just something everyone would experience once
Nu gu na han beon jjeum da ggyeo ggeo bo neun geot bbun

We fail, We lose, To win. Don’t be afraid
We fail, We lose, To win du ryeo wo ha ji ma ra ]

Sexy, Free & Single - Super Junior

Heh.Their songs just have a way to make me get hooked to them. =D Something to brighten up my 2nd week of sch!

Celebrated Daddy's birthday on 5th July! His birthday was on 6th but 'cause I had to celebrate another birthday. Heh. But yep! This is his 49th birthday~ Going to hit 50th next year already! My parents are really getting older. =\ Had dinner at Holland V's Sushi Tei with my grandma, daddy, mummy and sis! My dad met an old friend whom he lost contact with there. Lol!And we had that awesome desert above on complementary! =D And the dinner was sis's treat! HAHA! Her paycheck~ =D

So yep! Had Photog Farewell and celebrated Jiesi's birthday on 6th July! =D  I'll post more later~

Went to Weiying's house to study on 7th July after going to tuition at Nisa's house! She was supposed to come plaza but got lazy. Tsk. But studying at her house is fine too so it's ok! Haha! I don't mind going her to study again. Got food there. Heh. =D

So yep, the week go by. LOL! School is fine ba! As in nothing exactly super special happens but I don't exactly hate it. It's just like that. Haha! But yea lar, I'm really glad that I have those weird friends with me during classes and lessons. =D They make school more enjoyable.

Had Photog Exco dinner on Friday! It was actually our first time going out for dinner and all. Post more later too. =D

School all, it's just alright I guess. Just that I'm tired everyday after school to the point where I'm just tired. Lol! As in it's really just work and sleep and eat kinda thing. Of course, there are some nice stuffs in between and all. But it's ok! Few more months!! I'm sure I can get through all these! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment