Sunday, 22 July 2012


Haha! I got this from a friend's tumblr. (Hope you don't mind!) And though I agree with some of it, taking photos are part of the memory and not just something to capture the moment. The moment of taking that photo and all, it's all part of the memory as well. Of course, memories are what we should hold on to more than photos but photos are part of it and not a mere photo. But yep, that's just my opinion. Haha! I mean yea, coming from someone who loves photographs. =D  But yep, memories are really powerful because if it's something that is really just great, you will remember that moment, even if there isn't any photographs. And be thankful that at least you have such great memories before even if things may not be as great as it used to be now. =)

And ah, I still miss taking photos. Though I got touch my camera and all, it's still not enough to satisfy this craving. Or maybe it's just me wanting to go to nice places with nice people. Haha! I want to travel! My sister is coming back from Australia tonight! Wahhhhh the place that I wanted to go since I was young. I still want to go!! =( Actually, if you give me anywhere to go now, I would really take it. Haha! Even those dangerous places. I mean yea, it's dangerous and all but I will still want to go.

I think something about turning 18 is that you realise that you are still young but the days will go by soon and so while we still have the chance, we should try as much thrilling stuffs that only you can do when you are young. Like reverse bungee, roller coaster, travelling to places where you need energy and lots of strengths. Yes, you can kinda still do it when you are old but there is a higher chance of fear and even if your mind wants it, your body may not be able to take it.

So yes!! I really want to try all that and more. It's like things in life that would be a super worthy experience no matter what. =D

And ohya!! I think I didn't mention that my school at blood donation drive that day!!! And I really wanted to donate blood and stuffs but you know what? My veins are too thin. Tsk. Damn sad lar! It's like I quite on about it already but cannot in the end. =\ But yep! I accompanied Sharon while she donated! She was the only one who can donate among us. Haha! Eunice's veins cannot be found. But sigh, it's really quite sad that I can't donate. =\ The person told me to play more badminton and stuffs so strengthen the arms. Haha! But it's true lar, my arms really no strength one. So yes! I should play more badminton~ Haha!

Anyway, last Monday was funny 'cause my mum and I went travelling to Ang Mo Kio in an attempt to eat crab but we didn't in the end 'cause the queue was super long. And we wanted to eat Big Pawn noodle but the stall wasn't open so we ended up eating Kampung Chicken. HAHA! But it's still quite nice lar! Just that I really still want my crab! Been super long since I had crab! Hopefully I can eat it soon~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment