"When you haven't meet some pple for a very long time and you finally meet them, you'll feel this damn happy and glad that you can still meet them like that after so long and come to realise how lucky and blessed you are to have such amazing people in your life. And no matter how sad and down you might have been for the past few days and even on that day itself, something just warms in your heart and you can't help feeling happy again."
And yes, I know that I really am truly blessed with many amazing people in my life. Friends who are crazy important in your life. Friends who will stuck by you through it all. Friends who may not be around you always but they will think of you from time to time. Friends who honestly root for you and want the best for you too. Friends who make you laugh and bring a smile to your face. Friends who are just true. Friends who matter. I'm glad that I have such friends.
And yes, of course family. They are really the support system that I need the most. And the ones who will hold me strong even when I'm falling. The ones who really just give me strength to carry on. Lately, I've been quite bad to my mum and my sis I think. =/ my dad wasn't in Singapore so he was lucky. Haha! My mood really super off at home for the past few days. I guess, it's the only place where I can just be sad and angry and not feel bad about it. Lol! Though yes, I feel bad now 'cause I think I really made them quite worried and not know what to do. And how I really just PMS my sister randomly. I don't even know why. I guess all the frustrations just set in place and being all lost and confused and just wanting to hate the world. Haha!
But yes, I'll be alright. At the end of the day, it's me. Haha! I'm Yi Fang after all. I don't allow myself to wallow in sorrows and hate life. Because (quoting from a friend) there is "always a light at the end of the tunnel so you don't stop in the dark just because you're feeling hopeless! Keep walking yeah~"
Haha! Yes I'll keep walking. Even if I'm not exactly sure where I'm heading to, at least I'm moving forward instead of staying status quo.
No comments:
Post a Comment