Anyway, had Mac with her for lunch at Jcube! I was late. Heh. Ok lar. No surprise there. Haha! I was lazy to get out of hse. My laziness is best lar.
Went to Starbucks aft that because we almost always go Starbucks when we meet. Heh. Green Tea Latte~ =D I made her try White Chocolate Mocha Hot. And the cup damn cute. Got thankyou one. LOL!
And now you can't even see us. Lol!
Made her tie up her hair. Haha! She looks damn retarded here actually. =D
In my attempt of trying to have the same large eyes as Stitch. Lol! I realise my face naturally looks retarded when I try to open my eyes bigger. Ah well.
Took photos because the lighting was good. =D and later she complains that we didn't take photo. Haha!
LOL! I don't know what we were trying to achieve out of this photo. Haha! We tried to take but aiming a bit fail ar. And we look crazy white. =D
And now you can't even see us. Lol!
Made her tie up her hair. Haha! She looks damn retarded here actually. =D
Good chillax time with Kamin~ haha! It's really always nice to meet her and just sit and talk. Forever there is stuffs for us to talk about one. Both our busy lives. Haha!
And yes!!! We will both get good news this week ok!! Honestly praying hard that we will both get somewhere for uni. Even if we really don't, I'm sure we will figure something out. =)
I realise our tshirts colour combi is nice. Haha! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment