Wednesday, 29 May 2013

presents from God

Haha! I'm still shaking from the all the excitement and happiness and stuffs. Today is really ahh. I realise yea, I am truly blessed by God. He really takes care of me even though I'm not diligent in following Him. Today, I really realise His power and how much I am really taken cared of by Him. All these wonderful presents I have from Him. And not just today. Everyday of my life, He is looking out for me and guiding me along. I am really really blessed.

Alright. So today was my driving test day. Finally after so many months. Haha! Reached there quite early since it's better to be on time. Had to wait though. But I guess the waiting actually helps somehow. Like calm the nerves after waiting for so long until you just want to get it over and done with. Haha! Had warm up session. It was with an instructor who never took me before so I guess it was good. At least I won't be at total comfort with him that kinda thing. Everything went on quite smoothly. Heh. Like all quite ok. Nothing much cropped up. So yayyyy. Haha!

Went back to the driving centre and had to wait for the actual test to start. Saw one of my past instructors and he waved at me in a damn cute way. LOL! He is quite small size so he really like some elf like that. Haha! But he really very nice. =D And he talks to me in Chinese somehow. Haha!

Anyway so waited for the test to start all. And I got hungry since I kinda only drank orange juice for lunch. LOL! Went to get seaweed chicken at the cafeteria there. Went up to the waiting area to wait somemore. Haha! Yes, today was really a lot of waiting but all worth it. =D

My tester called my name and we went down to the car that I was supposed to drive in! So yep! Started the test and all~ Haha! And lol, the tester kinda coughed quite loudly that the first time he coughed, I got a bit of shocked. Lol! But of course, I never show it obviously and all and drive per normal. =D Everything went on quite smoothly and all~ Even though got slight drizzle. Haha! Luckily I had a recent lesson where it rained quite heavily so I was prepared. =D

Went back to the driving centre and went up to the waiting area to wait for my result again. But yep! I felt good after the test so I was alright. I think my batch got quite a lot of people didn't pass though. 'Cause a lot of the testers had to sit down and explained the mistakes to the people they tested. My tester came in and just passed me my results and told me to go down and watch video. LOL!

So yes!!!! I PASSED~~~~ HAHA! I didn't expect myself to be so happy but I really was super happy. When I walked out of the room, I can't help smiling to myself. And then I was kinda hoping happily down the stairs. Heh. I think I look like some happy fool but I don't care. =D It really felt nice. Haha! Called my mum and shared the good news with her. She was around the area so she said to come pick me up. =D

Watched the video, which was quite gross 'cause they showed us photos of real accidents and stuffs. Like the body lying on the road with blood and all and yep, it's honestly quite gross. Went up to get my license! Haha! They will mail my actual license to my house within a month! But I can still drive as long as I have the probation plate on the car and I think the white paper? I'll just bring it all along in case. Heh.

SO YESSSSSSS ONE GOOD NEWS THAT CAN ALREADY MAKE MY DAY AND MAKE ME A VERY VERY HAPPY GIRL. HAHA! But yes, I'm really blessed 'cause there's more.

My mum drove me home and she needed to pass something to her friend on the way so I accompanied her. While waiting for her friend to come, we were sitting on the car and just talking and stuffs. Then she said that maybe SMU got back to me already and maybe they accepted me today also. So I decided to check my email for the sake of it. No harm checking anyway. Haha! So I opened my email and then I saw the subject "SMU Admissions". And I just stun there. And wah, that feeling was really surreal. I went, "MUMMY!!!" LOL! Seriously. Then my mum gave the super shock expression also. So I hurriedly went to the self applicant page thing and check if it was for real.

And yes, it's real. I'VE GOT ACCEPTED INTO SMU ECONOMICS!!!! Haha! I really really wah, it's honestly too surreal. I'm just like I don't know what to make out of it.

Haha! And luckily I checked? 'Cause I was just about to apply to SIM University of London and the application fees was $74.90. So I could have wasted that money if I applied there in the morning. Haha! 'Cause yea, I honestly kinda gave up hope that SMU will accept me somehow. But yep, turns out that they didn't Haha!

So my mum and I said for fun to buy 4D. Haha! Since I had so much luck that day and might as well that kinda thing. LOL! And since I never buy 4D before. And ok, I kinda anyhow buy 'cause I really have zero clue how to buy. I just anyhow said and just pay. Haha! My mum say to buy my IC number. I don't know why but yes I just bought my IC number. Haha!

So yes, today is really an amazing day. I've got my driving license and a university to go to for the next 4 years. =) These are really presents from God. I know that I'm really horrible. Only times when I'm sad or very happy that I remember to thank Him or ask Him for help. But yes, today, I really see His power and I cannot thank Him enough. And yes, I realise that it's important to trust in God. Because nothing will go wrong when you trust Him.

I'm still giddy with excitement all. Haha! Today is just an amazing surreal day. And I just pinched myself in case it's all a dream and it hurts so it's all real. Haha! Ok I sound quite retarded but seriously man, after last week, today just feels so out of the world somehow. Lol!

And met up with Faeqa, Swap and Feli for dinner today! Though we never really ate and just met up for awhile. Haha! But yes, I am honestly thankful to many people. Them and many other people. Haha! You know who you are! People who support me in their ways, people who prayed for me, people who really have my back and help me in anyway possible. Thank you really. Whoever you are, as long as you are reading this, it shows that you care. Haha! Since lol, my blog isn't very known so only my good friends know about this. =D But yes, you all are really important and yea, thank you for being here for me.

And all you who helped me with my appeal~ Haha! I honestly appreciate it a lot alot even though I should have told you guys earlier that it's ok. Haha! But yes!! Love you guys for taking time to read it and help me edit it and stuffs.

And my sister!!! She is really awesome. Haha! Ok, she is my sister after all. If she doesn't help me, who will? But yes, she's really patient with me these few days even though I was being a total bitch. She could have so easily scold me for behaving like that but she didn't because she knows that I was already having a bad time and didn't need additional scolding. So yes, thankyou for being such an awesome sister.

My parents of course. Haha! My mum was really really careful around me for the past few days. Haha! I think she is really scared that I will just break down and cry randomly somehow. And my dad for just having faith and believing that it will all be alright. Haha! Ah, I am seriously crazy thankful now.

But yes, I realise that everything will really work out eventually as long as you don't give up hoping. And believing that it will be alright. Of course, along the way, you must take action and look for alternatives and not just wait for things to happen. Because yes, life isn't that easy. Sometimes, you need to fight harder to get to the place where you want.

Even though I've got acceptance to SMU Econs, this doesn't mean that life will be all easy and simple from now on. Things may get harder in uni and to be true, I really have no idea what to expect from now on. I just know that from now on, I must really work harder and fight for the things I want. And yes, I cannot give up because I know how precious this acceptance is and I should really make the most out of it.

For those who haven't get acceptance, really don't give up. I know it's really really very bleak now but yea, just be patient and look for alternative as well. Keep an open mind and not limit your options because you may actually excel in something that you didn't think you will excel in and things may go smoothly for you ultimately. So don't give up. It may seems easy for me to say this since I've already got an acceptance and all but honestly don't give up.

I almost nearly did give up so many times last week and this week. My mum was saying how my mood really crazy off for the past few days. I think I was really down and everyone around me can sense it even if I don't show it explicitly. But yea, I never give up completely. Even though I felt bleak about SMU accepting me, I was still hoping that they give me a positive reply. Alright, to be true, lol, I really didn't expect them to accept me so it was really a pleasant surprise and all today. Hence, I was so happy. Haha! But yea, I still tried my best to keep a positive mindset and look into other alternatives like SIM and other private unis. My mum was crazy positive as always.Haha! Which I am very thankful for to.

Anyway, all I want to say is that just don't give up. Keep trying and all. Don't just sit and wait for something to happen because it won't just happen. I think I'm really very very naggy too. Lol! I really need to learn to cut down on my words. Yes!! I'll make the most out of these few weeks. Really need to brush up on everything. Refresh my econs knowledge too. Lol!

Keep the faith and good things will come along for you. Believe that things will work out ultimately. It may not work out in the way that you initially wanted but at least it will work out in a different way but it will still work out. Take control of your life and just believe that it will all be alright.

And yes, I am really very grateful for everything that happened today. And everything that happened throughout my whole life. LOL! With all the many setbacks, there is always a comeback and I'm really glad that things are finally taking a good turn and that I can finally be at ease now. And before I go Malaysia too. Haha! Going Malaysia tmr until next week! Not very sure when I'll be back but yep, at least I can go with ease and not worry so much anymore. And hopefully drive. Hehe. I actually went all the way to Jurong to get the probation plate (triangle plate) from Sharon just so that I can start driving soon. Heh. Thankyou Sharon for loaning it to me!! =D

I'm so exciting for my first drive out on the open road in my own car. =D Ok, my parents' car but still. Haha! And I really can't wait to drive my friends too. HAHA! Yes, I complain and say that I won't drive them but of course I will lar. I've got something for me to show off, of course I will show off. =D

This has been a long and wordy post but it's a happy post. Haha! With a very happy me. So here's a photo of me. HAHA! And thankyou for bothering to read this long long post. whoever you are. =)

HAHA! This was taken quite awhile back but I was wearing this tshirt today as well. I think it's my lucky tshirt. Heh. And I think it's my happy tshirt too 'cause I always feel happier whenever I wore this shirt. =D Ok maybe it's just all in my head but I believe that it does matter somehow. Haha! Stitch how cute!! Of course happy when you see him smiling back at you when you look at the mirror. HAHA! OK I think I sound quite crazy. I'm honestly still shaking and feeling giddy with excitement.

Today was really an amazing day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment