Monday, 20 May 2013

Stuck In The Middle - Boys Like Girls

[ You fight until you're free,
You're down on your knees
Hoping someday you'll make it out
If you just believe
There's hands around your neck
Hearts beatin' out your chest
Well baby if you wait it out
You will see that

Someday things will be perfect
It'll be worth it all this time
I know things will get better
Hold it together
Take your time
Stuck in the middle ]

Stuck In The Middle - Boys Like Girls

Heh. It's the period of time where I'll start spazzing over these 2 of my favourite guys again. =D With Seunggi's new drama and Super Show 5 coming up. Haha! And Eunhyuk has a new variety show too!! Though it's not doing very good though. =\ But ok I think I'll still watch his parts just for him. =D



They are too awesome seriously. Haha! Was in the same country as them last week!! Haha! But ok yea, I know the chances of meeting them actually is quite low so it's fine. =D I just want to go back Korea 'cause there is really so many things to do and places to go there!! And when you are overseas, you really take a lot of things off your mind. It's like once I got back to Singapore, everything come crashing back to me. Back to reality sort of thing. When you are overseas, you can escape it all somehow.

I need to post about Korea!! But wah, really lazy. Lol! Maybe someday next week? The smart me is working alternate days this week because I don't know what I was thinking when I gave my schedule. I think I thought like one day rest then work then rest then work. But then I think I'll end up not resting. Lol! Ah well, no need to rest lar. Haha! Should grab on to whatever time we have and make the most out of it. Haha! Sounds damn funny but it's kinda true. But of course cannot make yourself super tired. But wahhh really too many people I want to meet. And I'm going Malaysia again on 30th May until 5th June? I also don't know when I'm coming back. Lol! And I don't really know why I'm going also. LOL! My dad just told me to be free from 30th May to the first week of June. Maybe I should go ask him again.

And gahhh too many things to watch. Lol! And ya!! I still haven't watch Iron Man 3!! =( I really really want to watch. Hopefully can watch soon ba! Feel the urge to just watch it alone. Haha! But okok, shall wait until pple are free! The Great Gatsby also! But that one is more of because the cast is quite awesome. Haha! Leonardo DiCaprio~ Heh. And Tobey McGuire!!

Alright! I think I should sleep. Working until 8pm tmr. =\ But okok, my work is really fine. It's just can be quite sian at times. Oh well. Few more times already!

No comments:

Post a Comment