Friday, 3 May 2013

handwritten words

Just took out my birthday cards and grad letters since when I was 16 years old to read them. And yes, of course I'm feeling crazy nostalgia now.

But you know, I'm really so glad that I have these letters and cards. Because one thing really special about them is that they are handwritten. I guess something about them being handwritten makes them even more special because pple actually took time out to write or decorate or draw a letter or card for you. And the thoughts aren't fake because yea, when it's handwritten, you can tell the sincerity and stuffs. And it just feels nice? Like even if right now, the feeling may not be the same as it was when the letter was written, at least there was once a point in time when the feeling was like that. And I guess yea, that's enough.

And looking through all those letters and cards, I realise I'm really blessed with some incredible people on my life. The things they say about how you touched their lives and how they will be there for you when you need them. And how it's really true that they will be there when you needed them. It's just incredible.

I guess cards and letters are really still nice once in awhile. Haha! Because yea, we don't always say nice stuffs to each other or rather we don't say nice stuffs to each other often at all. LOL! It's like only during birthdays. Haha! That's why I love birthdays sometimes. Heh. Getting all those long texts from people. I guess yea, even though handwritten letters or cards are still nicer, a simple long text to someone on their birthday is pretty good too since we are all getting busier as we grow older.

But of course, for extremely special and milestones events, cards are really still quite nice. Haha! Ok, I'm really one who likes cards and letters a lot. Lol! Ok everyone loves to receive one no matter who. It's just nice to read stuffs like that. Beats presents hands down. =D

Alright probably time for me to sleep. And it's my sister's bday too~ haha! She's getting older. =D but ok at least she has someone special in her life. Heh. Hope he does something nice for her though. She deserves someone to treat her well and someone to really take care of her because she has always been the one taking care of others. I really hope he will though. He like a bit clueless sometimes. HAHA! Oh well~ still happy for her. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment