Sunday, 22 September 2013

nostalgia is a bitch

I wanted to post something and all I can kinda come up with is missing people and missing the slack and fun life I had before school started abt a month ago. Sigh. I think nostalgia this thing will never get away from me. Ever since secondary school, I nostalgic already. LOL!

First group of friends who are still my friends. Who I still miss. Who I don't get why I don't see them often even though we all live so very freaking near each other. Gah. Except for the boy who's in UK now. Regardless, I still miss them all. Probabaly except Feli and Swap. For the two of them, I'm just crazy glad that I'm in the same school with them. And to be able to have someone to accompany you for shit when you are alone. HAHA! But yes, I really miss these people. Probably 'cause I haven't talk to them for a long time also. Like wah, university is overwhelming.

And then there are many other friends who are annoying too. Who I just miss too. =( Secondary school and JC. ALL OF THEM LAR. It's damn annoying 'cause I want to meet up with everyone but then there is only 2 days in the weekend and I still have to study. Bitch sia. Damn bitch. I don't like this. Sigh. I guess ok, at least uni friends I'm not like crazy close with them yet. LOL! As in like, you get what I mean. Or rather, I won't miss them since I'll still see them around school and stuffs I guess. But so far, I like all my new friends. =D I like my group mates for all the group projects so far. They are all very nice and on people. And damn funny. Haha! But yea lar, my ultimate comfort is with my old friends, people who can just be stupid and talk nonsense and speak whatever lar. People who I can talk for ages.

But yep, uni is really very very overwhelming. But I still want my life. So I can't just study and do projects all day. And I miss going out in daylight. Like proper go out and not meet up for dinner. I miss going out for going out. Like really wearing nicely to go out to shop or to just sit somewhere and talk for hours. And take nice photos. Because I realise my camera is so boring now. As in I think my camera is bored. =\ Like really sia. All not fun one. I still do bring my camera for projects and stuffs. But then it's like take photos of projects and stuffs. Not for fun. And my Holga. Smart smart me go buy 3 rolls of film only to realise that "HEY! I HAVE SCHOOL AND I HAVE NO TIME TO TAKE PHOTOS AT ALL!"

And ok I admit, I'm lazy too, in asking people out. A bit tired ah. Probably tired of everything and tired of asking too. But then I realise that yep, if I don't ask, it's really damn hard to meet up because no one else will. Ok sometimes some other people will (WHICH I AM DAMN THANKFUL FOR) but yep, I shouldn't be lazy since I'm the one who wants to see them people anyway. Such annoying friends sia. Or probably they are equally lazy too and just waiting for me to ask. Or maybe I'm the only loser who misses the world. Oh well.

So many million things to do and I'm still typing here. Ok lar, I guess I really just need to start somewhere. I realise this blog has become a ranting blog and no longer one with nice nice stuffs or activities I do. =\ So sad lar. Probably should post some inspirational stuffs soon. HAHA! But I'm honestly not feeling that inspired lately.

But alright, I'm honestly still pretty thankful to many things and stuffs. It's just normal to rant about life's everything I guess. Because yep, that's what life is. About ranting. HAHA! Okok. Tmr morning, I MUST START WORK.

(LOL. I REALISE HOW MY POST FROM ONE WEEK AGO IS SO SIMLAR TO THIS POST HERE. I SUCK IN LIFE. I REALLY DO. PROBABLY NEED MORE LIFE TOO.)

No comments:

Post a Comment