I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life.
I really miss having the luxury of time to do this. Even though I know I still can, it's different now that school started. And everyone is just everywhere. And it's so hard to meet up even though you want to meet up so much. It's sad though. =\ Like ah, I really want to meet up with so many people but there are only 2 weekends in a week. And even those 2 weekends, you may have to go back school for projects or meet up for projects. And that's it.
I guess this is truly the test of time. It's so strange though. How you hear people saying about how university is the time when it really tests friendships and stuffs and you don't believe them until it really is happening. To be true, I still don't have doubts in my friendships. Just that sigh, I miss them. And it's really not like I don't want to meet up. Schedule this thing is a bitch. So hard to find a day where everyone is free. And then there are people who are going overseas. Going internship and all sorts. Annoying army boys, uni students, poly students, working friends. Everyone is just everywhere.
Yea lar, I know that if it's really important, if it matters, time won't take them away from you. Just that, you can't help feeling disappointed with some people who just can't seem to be bothered. And how those people who bother genuinely can't make it. Such a strange concept. And this technology-savyy world is supposingly helping us to get closer but sometiems it feels like it's getting us further. Or rather, I don't know lar. I think I'm still partly disappointed with some people for their lack of response. But I know that there really isn't any point in feeling disappointed already lar. And maybe I'm feeling sad too 'cause I realise how important some people can be. LOL! I feel like I'm typing in codes.
Ah well. Probably quite tired from the meetings today. And the fact that there's school tmr. And how I'm supposed to go bathe but I'm so lazy to. (Yes I'm very gross I know.)
But yes, I really miss the times when we can just sit and talk for hours and hours and not caring if we are wasting time because we can afford to do so. I miss the times when I can really just sit and stare and enjoy life without having this "I still have million of things I need to do" bugging me behind my head. I miss people. I miss living life. Lol! I'm really a sucker for old friends huh. Haha! Ok lar, not say old friends. My good friends happened to be my old friends. HAHA! It takes me awhie to warm up to people so yea lar. But ok at least uni friends wise, there are some who I can click with so that's good I guess!
AHHH I'm just feeling very emotional now. Sort of. Not really emotional. But maybe in the I know I have many things to do but I'll rather blog forever instead of doing them. Quite horrible lar. But just this inertia. Probably should go bathe soon. It's kinda very late already. Lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment