Once again, I have no idea how suddenly it's going to be 12am and it's going to be Monday all over again. This is going to be ther 5th week of school and wow, it's really scary. Lol! As in scary how fast time is flying by. And how there are so many projects and assignments and readings and what not. University, is not easy, not at all. You thought that the toughest time was JC but nope, not really. Ok to be true, currently, I will say that JC was still a lot more hiong than now. 'Cause I kinda still have time to waste now. Just that, I can feel that it's really going to be worse than JC. Maybe not this semester, but the next or maybe in year 2/3/4.
Time is really flying by. So hard to even catch my breath. And you forgot how long you haven't meet up with people. And you miss them terribly but then you really got no time to meet up also. Damn sad. And how you also lazy to ask them to meet up. Lol! Ok, probably need to stop the laziness because you know that they are people who you need to meet up once in awhile to keep you sane in this hectic uni life. And gah, I feel so bad for not remembering some stuffs. But ok, I guess people do understand. Haha!
And I guess me not going for any OCSP this December can be a good thing. Since there is only one month break, I should probably take this one month to learn stuffs. Like Photoshop and iMovie and Excel. Lol! Things that I will confirm need in the future. And things I'll like to use. HAHA! I realise iMovie is really pretty awesome. So so SO much better than Windows Movie Maker. Yes, I really used Windows Movie Maker to make videos last time. Such terrible thing but I somehow managed to do it. LOL! Ok lar, last time the videos I made were super simple and normal and not very nice actually. So yes, I'm going to take this Dec hols to learn!!
And maybe family trip. HAHA! I also don't know. This strange family of mine and their crazy spontaneous trips. That day my mum damn joke. I was asking her something about her day and she thought I was asking about overseas or something so she was like "Oh! Maybe we can go Australia." Ok sure, mum. Ohya! I think I've mentioned this before but never mind, I'll say again. Haha! My dad has eben promising me to a trip to Australia every year since when I actually wanted to go Australia in primary 4/5. Now, I'm in university year 1, and I haven't go to Australia before. HAHA! Horrible father. But ok lar, he brought me to other places so it's fine. Haha! Just that it's really quite funny how he really has been saying since so long. Until I don't really care about going Australia now. Haha! Ok lar, I still want to go. But it can wait. Haha! GRAD TRIP. =D So horrible to be thinking about grad trip now when I'm only just starting school. Lol! But ahhh, I really love travelling. Should probably find a job that allows me to travel. Heh.
Shall head back to my work. But yes, I really want to go out for going out and to wear nice clothes for going out and not for school and to take photos using my Holga (because I just put in a new roll of film) and to take photos using my DSLR (because it's been sitting at home for too long) and to just play and to have fun and to use my Macbook to play with photobooth instead of to do work. Sigh. And I really want to go Kbox as well. =( But ok if you think about it, my next long break is actually going to come very quickly in Decemeber. So that's about 11 more weeks. I CAN DO THIS.

No comments:
Post a Comment