Sunday, 23 February 2014

tears doesn't always mean sadness

[ Alone between narrow streets in tears
Jobeun golmokgil sai honja nunmul 

In case someone sees, I secretly shed tears
Nuga bolkkabwa mollae heullin nunmul

I try so hard not to become weak
Yakhae jijianheuryeo balbeodungeul chiryeoda

My tears
Nae nunmul ]

Tears (눈물) - Leessang Feat. Eugene

Probably my favourite song from Leessang~ and probably start to hear them because of Gary and Running Man. HAHA! But they are really good. Like their voices just sync damn well together. =D

So I survived that horrible week. Haha! Yes, it was really the week that really tested your limits. To the point where you don't even have the time to think of wanting to give up? You just know that you still have to pull through it no matter what. And yea, it's really quite horrible. Like you just feel like you are going to drown but not so much? You know you won't die, but it's just not a nice feeling. But actually, there are times in that week that was nice and pleasant and funny. Lol! So ok, even though it was a horrible week, it still wasn't like crazy bad. Just that I think that was the worst week of uni so far? Last semester, it was more spaced out packed than this? Ok lar, uni is not easy so I just have to suck it up.

Anyway, I've survived it so that's ok! Haha! At least I can take a short break this week. Actually not really but at least a breather from lessons and stuffs. But I really need to up my game like crazy. Falling behind like mad that I don't even know.

But ok, at least yesterday I had a nice day at home watching shows. Heh. And slept until 12plus? =D Almost 12 hours of sleep. It honestly felt so good. 'Cause for the whole week I've slept for around 2-4 hours each day. Damn crazy.

Now, I just want to meet up with many many people. But the recess week is short so I don't really have much time and choice. =( But I guess there is still that awesome long summer awaiting. So YES!!! I can't wait for summer. Hehe. Hopefully I get to go overseas twice. Though it's quite bleak now which is quite sad but whatever lar. If I mange to crazy save up for the next few months, I'll try to persuade the parents. Or I'll go myself. HAHA! Ok lar, I don't think I'm up for travelling by myself yet. But I really want to try that someday though. It honestly feel kinda cool. Haha!

Anyway, yes, I really still can't wait for summer break because that the only thing that is keeping me from going on and not giving up. Ok lar, I really miss my friends. =/ Somehow, I think I became slightly reliant on having them around. Though ok, I know I will still do fine and stuffs but sometimes you can't help it. And to be true, I'm actually crazy lucky already 'cause I still have annoying friends around me almost everyday so I'm actually good. HAHA! Yes yes, I don't know what I'm complaining about. I guess I just miss having fun. Doing random shit or just sitting around and talk. Stuffs that we really have no time for now. But yes, everyone misses having fun too. Who doesn't like to have fun? But yep! I'll get through this!! It will all be good. Haha!

OH OH! I think I'll finally do up the Korea Trip posts. HAHA! But in a way shorter form 'cause erm I just want to get it over and done with. Heh. But yes, I'll try to add stuffs here and there along the way if I have the mood. WE NEED TO GO OVERSEAS AGAIN. =( Like even if we go some island I'm fine with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment