So yessss! GERMANY WON!! HEHE.
Ok though this time I never really follow but yes I still support Germany because they are honestly really good and they deserve to win so much. They have been coming close for 4 years and finally it's their turn in winning!! =D
And and I really love Bastian Schweinsteiger!! New favourite player. Haha!
HE IS SO HAPPY
He was injured all over the place and his face was freaking bleeding but he still played on without fail. Really wah. Super good spirit. I really applaud him like mad.
And after the match, he went out to hug Messi also. He really true sportmanship. And he hugged many of his competitors after the match too! Like got a whole series of it. Really my favourite player now. Heh.

HAHA! And this selfie. Super cute. I like Podolski also but he didn't play most of the matches this time so yea lor. But last World Cup he did! So he still contributed! Haha!
AND MESSI IS SERIOUSLY A SUPER GOOD PLAYER. He is really one of the best players ever. But it's really very sad to see him so damn sad after the match. But ok, makes sense for him to be sad but I think Argentina really put up a super good fight. Even though I support Germany, I wouldn't mind if Argentina wins also. Because yea, Messi deserves to win ah. He is really a very good player.
Klose also!!! His last match representing Germany I think! And he really did well. The most top scorer in World Cup ever.
So yes, I really like Germany. Haha! And really really happy they won 'cause they have a really strong team and they played freaking well. Like besides Klose and Schweinsteiger, there's still Muller and Lahm and many others 'cause they play as a team. They don't have a specifically talented player but they are freaking awesome as a team. So yes, I AM HAPPY. =D






No comments:
Post a Comment