Thursday, 10 July 2014

paradox of life


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."
- Mother Teresa

You can't really see it, but these are the words on the wall at this cafe in Phnom Penh. I was too lazy to take a proper photo of it but read the quote carefully. Because somehow after I read it, I felt this strange revelation feeling.

Because you love, there is more love than hurt.

Honestly, I can't really think of anything particular inspirational to type about now but I think the quote speaks for itself.

Anyway, I was sorting out the photos from Cambodia and when I saw the photos of the children, my heart really goes out to them. I really kinda do miss them. Yes, two weeks is short. But in two weeks, you can form a bond with these children. And it sucks 'cause I really want to go back for them but I'm not sure if I can. But I think it will probably be part of my plans in the future? I think I will really want to go back again. Because these children, I see great potential in them. And if I'm going again, I may want to stay there longer. So that I can do more things with them and really help them in more ways than just what 2 weeks can do.

I still haven't exactly blog about my trip to Cambodia yet. Which I still will. Just need to settle down first. There are kinda a lot of things to do now. Plus I also want to just sit and chill and not think. Though I think it's making me very restless and feel quite weird. But yes, some downtime alone. I think this week was not bad. I finally get to stay home and chill and not really go out and all that.

Slightly becoming a sloth but sloth life isn't completely for me so I'm sure I wll be fine. I think I'll get busier again for the next few weeks to come but yep! I'll be fine lar ah. Haha! I just need to say and complain and rant and repeat because I am naggy like that. I think this pisses people off though. How I keep saying but not doing anything. And how I just keep saying the same few things but also not doing anything. Yes, I'm picking up the pieces slowly because somehow year one of university slightly threw me off guard so I need to sort out things as I go. But yes, I will be fine.

Ahhhh. Ok, next post, I think it'll be about Cambodia already? Haha! And ohya! Australia trip also. But Cambodia more important lar ah. Lol! Australia is just chill and relax but a freaking awesome place which I want to go back to again. I have severe withdrawal symptoms from all these travelling. I really want to travel badly again. But yes, money is one thing.

So we'll see how. I'm sure life will be good to me because it has been pretty awesome so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment