Thursday, 10 July 2014

"You got no life" (REALLY?!)

I was looking at my old posts and I suddenly recalled how "You got no life" was one of my phrases back in sec 3/4? Like I said that to everybody. Almost. Lol! Ok yes, this is a very random thought. And then also, I said annoying, idiot, retard, weirdo and many other very nice words to describe a person. And I'm still doing them now so this shows a lot too. Haha! I'm clearly a mean person. Innately mean.

It's like how people who I'm not close to, I'm very nice to them. But once I start to know you better, I'm like completely different from when you first know me. I think mine is quite extreme? Like my OCSP friend was saying how as the days went by, I became more and more sarcastic. Years of training with my awesome sarcastic friends paid off well. Haha!

But ok, I was really quite glad how I could open up to my OCSP group mates? They are really nice people in the first place. And I kinda know them before hand. But like really do crazy stuffs like singing and doing weird actions and all that. Stuffs that I usually don't do with people I'm not very close to? I think probably because my roomie was as crazy as me. So we both influenced each other to do weirdo stuffs. Haha! I need someone to be crazy with me for me to be crazy. And also, we are 7 people so it's a lot easier to bond. And same frequency also so it's all cool. Haha! Hopefully we will still remain in contact now that we're back in Singapore? But everyone's quite busy so it's really quite hard to meet up. That's the thing I guess? But it's okay! At least we had a great 17 days in Cambodia together!! Like I really enjoyed the full 17 days and didn't really miss home much. I only miss Singapore when I reached Singapore. Then I realised that I do miss Singapore. Haha! And yes, my family and friends. Who are still equally annoying but yes, I still love them nonetheless.

Okok, I need to really do a more proper post up about Cambodia. There is more to the trip than just the people I went on the trip with. It's really an eye opening and worthy experience. And I guess it's actually more than experience also? I discover more about myself also. Self-discovering I guess. Stuffs that I never really thought I had? And also the flaws. Stuffs I think I should remember. The takeaways from the 17 days there.

 Okay, I think I'm finally feeling it. The missing people part. LOL! I think it's blogging. Whenever I blog, somehow I will always miss people. HAHA! Ok yes, I admit. Ever since I came back, I met up with friends and all that. But I didn't actually miss anyone? Like I was alright if I just stay at home for many days and not meet up with people. But yes, I'm feeling the missing people feeling. 'Cause yes, really quite long since I saw some of them. They are truly annoying bitches. But I forgive them. And yes lar, I miss those I already met up also. 'Cause some people you really cannot get enough of them. Heh.

Alrighttttt time to start up my life again after slacking for almost 2 weeks. Ok I haven't been slacking the entire 2 weeks completely but pretty much actually. Different kind of busy. The past 2 weeks I do stuffs because I have to but not exactly because I want to. There was just some inertia feeling. But yea, I think I'm getting it back. Wanting to do stuffs and take control of my life and future and everything. Yes, I can't control what the future holds but at least have something.

A friend I just met recently told me how the thing about planning is that you shouldn't plan too far also because sometimes, if not most of the time, plans don't ever go according to plan. And having to restart planning is very hard because the failure of the previous plan will hit you. But that's life. So we just accept that plans fail sometimes but we just get on with it because life doesn't wait for you to recover from the failures. Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment