Saturday, 26 July 2014

don't go crying

[ Don't go crying to your mama
Cause you're on your own in the real world
Don't go crying to your mama
Cause you're on your own in the real world

Ain't it fun? Ain't it fun? Baby, now you're one of us
Ain't it fun? Ain't it fun? Ain't it fun? ]

Ain't It Fun - Paramore

I didn't like this song at first. Then I heard it while I was driving and somehow it became a nice song. HAHA! There was another song that my sis and I grew to like after we heard it while we were in the car. It's quite funny how hearing songs in the car is so much more different from hearing it elsewhere. 

And I realise I like this part of the song because of the concert feel. Haha! Yea, I kinda got affected by my sister for liking songs like that. The parts where the music stops and everyone just sings along. GAHHH I WANT CONCERTS AGAIN. 

OHYA! I haven't post about We The Kings!! Ok, soon soon. I haven't post quite a lot of stuffs so yea, I will try to be slightly more hardworking. But somehow, there are a lot of things to do. And I wasted quite a lot of time already. As usual. But okay, I call them resting time because you really need some time to just not do anything and rest from time to time. Even though you feel like you waste so much time but it's okayyyyy. I still have some more time. 

But yea, I also came to realise that the real world kinda suck. Not that I have experienced it fully but I have the feeling that I won't like it very much. But I guess we just have to suck it up and face it eventually. After we graduate from university. I don't even want to think about that 'cause wow, 3 more years. It's so fast. I don't even know how the one year went by. 

And also, I miss people. Once again. HAHA! It's just, when you walk home from the bus stop, you tend to think a lot and one of those walks, I realise how freaking hell, I really miss people but I don't get to see them often because everyone is just somehow not free? Like we want to meet. We really do. But this stupid schedule thing is so annoying because everyone has different schedules. And it's freaking hard to sync them. 

But I guess, as much as that suck, I know that the people who truly matter and the people who are freaking important, I will still see them always somehow. Not as often as I hope to see them but at least I get to see them and at least I know that even if I don't see them for very very long, nothing will change because they are that important to your life. The kind of friendships that you don't need to spend time to maintain. And yea, that's really the best kind of friendships ever. You meet because you want to meet. Not because you have to meet. And ok lar, honestly, all my friendships are kinda like that. LOL! Obviously I meet you because I want to meet you and not because I want to maintain that friendship. Lol! I love my friends very very much. Awwwww.

So yea, I miss people but I know that they will always be there for me in some ways or another and I will meet up with them eventually. The heart is all that matters. HAHA! Ok yes, very very chessy and all. But yea lar my friends are really important to me so yes. 

And my mother and father and sister too. 'Cause family. HAHA! Ok but yes, I also realise how they are getting older? As in my mum and dad. My sister too but her older is just getting married. Hehe. Yes, I really can't wait for her to get married too but I really just want her to be happy. So whoever is my future brother-in-law, you need to make my sister happy if not you are a no-go. 

But yep, I realised how they are freaking hell getting older because as my parents tend to look young, I can really very easily forget that they are in fact getting older. And it makes me think how I really wish that I can be there for them as much as I can? If I can just drive them around places and help them with whatever errands stuffs. 'Cause seeing them tired kinda makes you sad. If only you can just help your parents always. But yes, you have to live your own life too and I'm quite sure they won't want you to spend your whole life serving them instead of creating your own life. And I'm quite sure I don't actually want to live my whole life just purely serving them. Of course I will still serve them for my whole life but it's not a job. It's not something I do full time but something I do from my heart. Because I want to. Not because I have to. It's your duty as a child to serve your parents but that doesn't mean you just do it out of duty. It should come from the heart. And yes, I know I really want to try my best to be there for them as much as I can. 

But I really love my parents because they understand somehow. They understand how we can't always be there for them and that we have our own life too? It's quite amazing I guess? Like yes, of course there are times when they are annoying and demanding and all that but they are my parents after all and I honestly think they are pretty amazing as parents. And tolerate both my sister and my temper quite well. Haha! We can be freaking brats sometimes. Like I know I can be super bratty and I see how annoying my sister can be. But yes, they are just awesome parents ah. =)

And I know that I can always go crying to my mama if the real world sucks. HAHA! Ranting to her is really quite fun 'cause she understands the rants. And will tell me stuffs that I want to hear. Haha! Ok lar, she is my mum after all. But yes, I really love my mama and my papa and my sissy. They are freaking annoying and piss me off like mad but still my support system.

No comments:

Post a Comment