Wednesday, 20 August 2008

20.08.2008

Suddenly feel like changing blogskin. hahaz.. tired of black or grey or all dull colours. =P ohya, not going to put any songs for awhile. got tired of that too. =D

Anyway today is 20082008! hahaz.. posting that everywhere. but it's quite cool ma. hahaz.. Nothing much to post about today ba. It's a boring old day. Ohya, PE was wow. Lol! It's like played with two balls. Hiong rite? Then the balls went flying everywhere. Seriously. Everywhere. The guys throw until damn high and wow. Lol! I am fascinated by them lar!

Ohya! Got back common test results. Only left history. Mr Ng lar!! Today got his lesson but he want give bck only during a one period lesson. Lol! Damn sad lar! I really want to know how much ba. Haiz.. This time round I really did quite badly for common test. Ok not until damn lousy but yea. I can really do way better lor. Haiz. Never mind, still got EOY! =D

Today got eldds too! trainer came today so yea. It was quite fun ba! hahaz.. played some drama games stuffs. hahaz.. so yea. long time never actually had drama that was so really got do stuffs kinda thing. lol! So yea, it's good ba =D

anyway nothing much to post le ba! looking forward to Saturday 'cause maybe getting a new bag and maybe shoes! =D hahaz.. You know, It's actually a good thing going Japan, 'cause you get to buy new stuffs to bring there! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment