got alot of great things happen! haha!
COMMON TEST IS OVER!!
MEET UP WITH 6H FOR MOVIE!!
and...
SINGAPORE TABLE TENNIS GOT SILVER!!
ohya! and micheal phelps got 8th golds and broken 7 world records and an Olympic record! hahaz.. but that one is US so yea.. hahaz..
Common test is like finally over! ok lar.. Still got eoy on the way but can relax for awhile first! =) ohya!! JAPAN TRIP IS COMING SOON! hahaz.. random.. very high now!
Anyway common test over really happy lar! Its like can rest aft a whole week of chiong-ing! I didn't actually did well for this time but yea, need to have a break ma!
Yesterday went plaza singapura to watch journey to the center of the earth with feli, changhui, guodong, kenneth and jinghan. It's super last minute 'cause feli and I just random want watch. Aiya, aft common test ma! =D So yea, everyone was late except changhui which was the first to reach. Lol. At first want watch dark knight! But no schedule that changhui can watch 'cause he need leave at 2pm. But journey to the center of the earth also nice ba! hahaz..
Aft that we at first want to catch the dark knight 'cause got one time slot at 4pm at Lido. But when we reach there, the tickets are sold out. It's like wth. Then we try to our luck at Cathay but also sold out. damn sad lar!! Then all of us don't want go home early so we went walking around aimlessly. hahaz.. Ohya! we went HMV! and I really really want to buy a lot of stuffs but it's super ex lar!! argh.. never mind, when I grow up, I will make sure I buy all of friends and one tree hill! =P
Anyway aft that guodong went home then we went ngee ann city's coffee bean and talk abt chalet! hahaz.. damn early but hey, we want to start planning 'cause it's super nice! =) then aft awhile went home but aft that went railway mall for dinner with feli and jinghan. went home at 9plus like that =D hahaz.. crapped a lot with all of them lar! hahaz.. I love crapping over very random stuffs! It's super nice lar! hahaz..
Yesterday a lot of pple can't go 'cause common test not over. For once, I really love fuhua for haivng it a bit more early so now will be super relax! hahaz.. I love 6h too lar! It's like after meeting them, I will feel super shuang! But sad lar, can't watch dark knight! either this week or chalet then watch ba =D
Singapore won silver medal!! hahaz.. happ lar! aft 48 years! lately feel damn patriotic! faeqa worst than me lar! =P put up national day song! ok lar, it's actually a good thing to be patriotic! Singapore rocks! hahaz.. really feel very happy for Singapore! hahaz.. It's like even if they never won China, silver is great already! And it's really happy! =)
Ohya, today my mum lazy cook and we like suddenly got craving so we ordered pizza hut and kfc! nice rite? hahaz.. pizza hut rocks lar! kfc still ok. hahaz.. eat until damn full =)
Lately life is like so nice. hahaz.. but yea, when life is good, it become bad. Damn negative but yea. Common test results! scared lar! really want to do well. EOY must really chiong le!
Teachers day and Japan Trip coming! =) HAPPY!
btw, science centre photos I upload tomorrow =P
No comments:
Post a Comment