HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAWAN!!
LOVE YOU LOTS AND ALL THE BEST!! =)
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE TOO!
Today is 080808! hahaz.. Jiawan birthday!! And a lot of things also.. hahaz.. Today was damn nice!! really enjoy today! I love everyone! hahaz.. =D Meet up with 6H! and got birthday celebrations for Jiawan! hahaz.. Laughing fits rocks! and laughing over super weird things too! and laughing like nobody business! and laughing without caring if the surrounding strangers think you are weird! haha! I LOVE LAUGHING! =P
6H AND DAMILY ROCKS!! =D
Anyway won't be posting much for the whole of next week cuz it's common test and I must really chiong le! This term I slack like super lot. Haiz.. Stress lar. I really scared for my chinese! Why can't I just understand chinese? and the stupid test only 1 hour when got two comprehension and one of it is super hard?!?!?! They think we genius ar? Do until so fast. Pissing me off lar. It's not like I don't want to do well you know. It's hard to do well. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough. Ok I know I'm not trying hard enough. Or I just suck at it. ARGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment