Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Feel This - Bethany Joy Galeotti

[ It's gotta be this one
Don't have to fake it
You know I can take it
What if I told you your tears haven't been ignored
And everything that was taken can be restored
Feel this
Can you feel this
My heart beating out of my chest
Feel this
Can you feel this
Salvation under my breath ]

Feel This - Bethany Joy Galeotti

I can't wait for One Tree Hill season six!! Haha! Premiering on 1st Sept!! damn sad lar!! can't watch it on the premiere.. Never mind! I come back must watch le!! I really love One Tree Hill! Oh shit.. EOY nxt term! Why?! Never mind, I will just spend one hour a week watching One Tree Hill! =D

Anyway I really can't believe EOY is so fast! Stress.. Haiz.. After come back from Japan must mug like hell le.. CT did until quite not say very good. EOY must really chiong le! Suddenly feel damn stress.. Lol!

But the good thing is that after EOY a lot of nice things happening! Ok not a lot ba.. It's going to be the end of sec 2 le.. Last few months with 2I3.. Hahaz.. But anyway after EOY really quite shuang.. Hahaz.. Can play like mad! =P and start planning a lot of outings and chalet!! =D

I should not think about after EOY first. Wait until it end then think. But really lar, got a lot of nice things to do! hahaz.. But really stress with the streaming and all. Haiz.. Shouldn't be feeling so sad.. But still.. Haiz.. Hopefully Felicia Sim same class as me =D hahaz..

Teachers' Day is coming! This Friday! I'm going to chiong back Zhenghua! Hahaz! Really can't wait for friday! Can meet 6H! hahaz.. ok lar.. This month meet up for quite a lot of times! hahaz.. But yea, never ever will get tired of them! hahaz!! =)

I'm off to Japan in 3 days!! =) Quite looking forward to it! For one thing the last time I actually took the aeroplane was p2, and I'm a lover of taking flights and going overseas and travelling and all. =P so yea! Excited ba! hahaz.. and It's JAPAN you know!! hahaz! Today damn lisiao lar! Everyone went talking Jap! hahaz.. Japan rocks lar!! I want go Korea too.. hahaz.. Nxt time really must go a lot of places! Sec 3 go CIP trip! =D

Sudden addiction to travelling! I can really never get tired of it. Ok maybe I will get tired but the idea of travelling is not tiring at all! =D Ok lar, being super lame here. Hahaz.. I shall go sort out music now

No comments:

Post a Comment