Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Everything - Lifehouse

[ You are the Light that's leading me
To the place where I'll find peace again
You are the Strength that keeps me walking
You are the Hope that keeps me trusting
You are the Light to my soul
You are my purpose
You're Everything ]

Everything - Lifehouse

this song is damn damn nice!! It might seem like those typical love songs but it is so not a love song! hahaz.. Lifehouse is like one of the greatest bands ever! =) Their songs totally rocks!

wow, I really don't get why am I posting. Lol. Haiz.. stupid Chinese project! And I haven't upload photos yet! Ahh.. Lazy lar! This week is what the hell. I want go home early everyday one! Yesterday actually went home early but got stupid flu so I went sleeping. Wth lar.

Today got Japan trip meeting. Preparing for the item we performing for the school we visiting in Japan. Doing Dikir Barat! Hahaz.. Not bad ba. So yea. Ah.. Japan Trip. Haiz. Currently very very not in the mood. I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Not 'cause of the lessons I dread, I just lazy to get my butt off the bed. And the flu is actually ok le, but still.. It gets irritating when the nose just keep having weird liquid stuffs flow out. Ok, I am so sick.

Ahhhhhh!! I want meet up! hahaz.. Missing random people at random times!! Hahaz.. So fast missing them le lar! Ah.. really feel very sian now.. Haiz. Should stop my bloody moaning and start the Chinese thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment