[ Lately, happiness seemed as distant and unattainable to him as space travel. He hadn't always felt this way. There had been a long period of time during which he remembered being very happy. But things change. People change. Change was one of the inevitable laws of nature, exacting its toll on people's lives. Mistakes are made, regrets form, and all that was left was repercussions that made something as simple as rising from the bed seem almost laborious. ]
Excerpt from "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks
That is how I'm feeling lately. I really don't know why am I feeling this way. Negative. A lot of things are not looking forward to. And it's really hard to always trying to be positive. It's really hard. The bright side might not always be the good side. It's hard to stay optimistic about everything when things just suck.
having a lot of mixed feelings. Sometimes I really felt happy. Yet at times like now, I just felt low. and really feel like giving up everything. It's not as if I have much to give up anyway.
ahh..... ignore this post ba. 'cause I don't get some stuffs that I just type too. oh well. I just think the excerpt is nice and somehow describes everything I'm feeling so yea, I decided to type it out =P
No comments:
Post a Comment