Friday, 23 October 2009

3s1 rocks! =D


I love 3S1! =D

Lol! I realise our class tee is super cool! Very striking! Lol! I suddenly thought of BOOMS. =D Lol! But our class tee is nice lar! Red is very nice to find pple. =D

Yesterday went ECP with 3s1. Damn fun! =D Really enjoyed myself! They are really a freaking great class! Very very happy to be same class with all these freaking nice people! But we were all damn tired today. Lol. But everyone enjoyed themselves ba! So it's good. =D

Photos are posted on class blog so go there see ba! Took quite a lot of photos. Some photos really very cool. But I've got lousy camera so yep, not as good. But at least got photos ba! =D

Won't talk abt results today ba. Now kinda quite good mood. =D Looking at the photos really make me laugh lar. =D

Tomorrow going watch movie! Suppose to be whole 6H but I think going to be Swapna, Faeqa and Me only. Lol. Nvm ba! We can entertain ourselves. =D (500) Days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment