[ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Friday, Saturday
Saturday to Sunday
Get, get, get, get, get with us
You know what we say (say)
Party everyday
Party everyday
I gotta feeling (WooHooo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night ]
I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
I love this photo! The angle and everything is quite cool. Just that maybe the camera quality really quite lousy.
I really slack through HBL lar. Lol. Haven't do maths, Chinese and geography yet. Later must pia le. HBL sucks. We actually got more homework to do like that. I rather go to school!
I want to buy and read books. =D And listen to many songs. And watch many movies and tv shows. =D That's the life.
This holiday is going to be quite hectic. But must enjoy it! Next year will be hell. I think I should restart doing HBL now. Slack too much
I gotta feelin... hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment