Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Sweet Disposition - The Tamper Trap

[ So stay there
Cause I'll be coming over
And while our blood's still young
It's so young, it runs
And won't stop til it's over
Won't stop to surrender ]

Sweet Disposition - The Tamper Trap


HBL is tiring. Sit in front of the computer to do homework. Boring. I kinda drift away for chinese. Ah. Hungry now. My mum!!

Found a few nice songs. =D I think I need to re listen the songs in my com. Got a lot of songs actually. New songs nowadays aren't as nice.

Watch My Sister's Keeper with Qiaofen, Jiesi, Puiling, Huien and Felicia yesterday. =D It's a freaking nice and touching movie. Lol. We cried our eyes out. But it's a really nice movie. =D I want to read the book soon le!

Oh! Speaking of that, I shall go read my books. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment