Sunday, 25 October 2009

Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls

[ I need some place simple where we could live
and something only you can give
and that's faith and trust and peace while we're alive
and the one poor child who saved this world
and there's ten million more who probably could
if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them

So take these words and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again ]

Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls



Lol. Suddenly I'm at a loss of words. Somehow feeling a bit sad now. I miss my grandparents. I feel like going China with my grandpa, my aunt any my cousins. Mum was saying that yea, if I could go I should 'cause this might be the last time my grandpa can actually go overseas. His joints isn't well. Really made me feel very scared and sad and I don't know. Just yea.

I love Better Day by Goo Goo Dolls. It's really a very nice song. =)

500 Days of Summer is nice. The movie is not cliche then funny too. The songs in the movie are nice too! Haha! Went to watch with Faeqa and Swapna! =D

Faeqa and I wanted to start reading books after going to Borders. Lol! Swapna got a lot of nice books but she doesn't read. Lousy. But she's going to lend me The Kite Runner. =D

Going to buy Felicia's book later! Finally. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment