Love them lar! =D Made me really enjoyed my aft EOY. =D
I love Damily!
Lazy to post much. Photos also post just a few. =D Go see Jiesi and Kamin and Yifan's blogs for more photos. =D Had fun today ba!
I finally get to sing without getting scolded. =D Got quite a lot of new English songs at Kbox! =D So can go there sing nice english songs now. =D Lol. I keep '=D'.
Tomorrow will be cycling with 3s1! A sea of red at JE platform. =D Cool lar! I think when I see a whole bunch of red shirt pple, I will start laughing. But it's freaking cool lar! Really a sea of red go cycling together. =D Must take class photo! Will be freaking cool! It's nice that our class tee is red. Damn striking and unique. =D
Ok ba! Photos from today. =D
Birthday girl! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment