[ Yeah, gotta start
Looking at the hand of the time we've been given here
This is all we got and we gotta start thinkin it
Every second counts on a clock that's tickin
Gotta live like were dying
We only got 86 400 seconds in a day
To turn it all around or throw it all away
We gotta tell em that we love em while we got the chance to say,
Gotta live like were dying ]
Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
EOY IS OVER! =D
Felt very relieved.
At least can rest after so long. =)
Going out for the next few days. =D
Kbox with damily, 3S1 Gathering, movie with 6H (hopefully) =D
But I think I'm failing physics. Seriously. Not like those say say but in the end never fail. It's like yea. Haiz.. Dunno ba. If pass will really be super happy.
Oh well. It's all over le ba! There is nothing I can do but work harder next time. =D
Wah. Chinese O levels coming too. Ok.. Don't think first. Enjoy while you still can.
I need to save money. Lol. I keep saying this. Must really do it ba. Stop being greedy with eating. Ah!! Really very happy now. Haha! Feels really nice when exams are over. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment