Love those 2 pple in the photo! =D Felicia was inside the toilet. Haha! The 3 of us were craily taking photos that day. I miss them!
No matter what happens, I know it will all be alright. You! (You know I'm referring to you.) We really have the most unique friendship ever. Certainly the most special one to me. You are the one person that I'll always go to no matter what happens. And I'm really glad that you come to me too when you have anything. We share our joy, happiness, sadness, anger, pissed off, etc... whatever feelings you name it. And I'm really grateful to have you too. (don't ego hor.)
And now that I've calm down and all, thinking back, I don't think that what you think is true. Serious. And I think we are both wrong. Looking back at everything, it just doesn't tally with whatever we both thought. I don't think it's true. Seriously. Maybe some stuffs doesn't make all the sense but yea, there is a reason to it but I don't think it's what we thought. It can't be. Seriously. So yep, don't worry. I don't think it is something that can be just gone like that. I don't know how to say but yea, you get it rite?
All I want to say is that I am extremely grateful to have you especially this year when so much stuffs had happen. You are really one person that had been there with me through it all. No thank you for being there, listening when I know that you are probably bored by everything but you'll just continue listening and never complain. LOL. I think I'm really the more lucky one to have you. Haha! You aren't all the great lar but not bad. =D Haha! Okok, bet you like want cry already but then this chuck of words makes you want to go "What the hell yifang" at me rite? =D
So no matter what happens, I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU! Go read the black book!! Love you extremely lots and trust me on this one, we will all be alright! I just know it. =)
Lol. In the end, I still posted today. Haha! But it's 10/10/10 ma. Special day so must post. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment