Ahh.. Quite a lot of stuffs happened last week. OK not exactly a lot but yea, seems like a lot suddenly. Lol.
Monday hmm.. I kinda forgot. LOL. I think I went home early? Woah. I really forgot what happened last Monday. LOL. It seems so freaking long ago. Ok now I feel a bit freaked 'cause I really forget what happened. Ok I shall go Puiling's blog to refresh my memory.
Lol. Ok didn't really help. But god, I really feel a bit freaked out. It's like not much recollection of that day. And it was just what, one week ago.
Lol. I'm like staring at my timetable and nothing comes into my head. That day must have been very insignificant. Haha! I think last week was a rather normal week. That's why like not much memory.
OHYA! This is the so called last official week of school already! Graduation Day on Friday! Freaking fast. 4 years of Fuhua. What have I been donig man? Haha! Ok ba, I think I'll leave this reflection stuffs til when I'm really free.
It's really bugging me that I really have no memory of last Monday. I don't remember having lunch near our sch but then I don't remember having lunch at home. LOL. Damn scary lar. So many things in my head until like that.
OH! Ok, I just remember going ba sa ma lam near my hse with Feli after sch and I ate this cool potato thing. ORH. Ok, we had chem remedial after sch. So I ate my lunch in sch. Lol. Find myself super stupid now. Ok lar, at least I now remember. All coming back le. It's like really lost the memory. Haha! Tuesday went home early 'cause wanted to buy back ramily burger for lunch since there's the ba sa man lam near my hse. =D And I thought there was she diao ying xiong zhuan. But apparently it's on Thursday and Friday only. Felt damn cheated lar when I reached home and realise that I had nothing to watch on TV.
Wed had Geog remedial and Thursday had Chinese. The Chinese remedial is really want die lar. Super drain out after the remedial. And then got funny yet sad yet amusing yet wth incident happen while we were walking to the bus stop. It's actually really stupid lar. Made all of us in super sian mood after that.
Friday was rather slack I think. Lol. Lunch time was the best lar. We really just sat there after lunch, playing iPhone. And then I sat there really just sat there. LOL. Sounds really weird but yea. Now there's 2 iPhone 4 in the class. Lol. We're saying how with iPhone, pple really talk lesser. It's true lar. I still love iPhone but I don't love it when I don't have it. =D Though I think maybe I'll get an iPod touch then get another phone. Yes, I must and will change my phone after O levels.
The Acaholics pple had the audition! Hope they get through ba! Will have cool performance for Prom. =D Ya lar those pple, wanted to help them take nice photos but they didn't want to and kept scolding me. Ok except Zhiyao. Haha! Forever want take photos one.
Talked on phone with Faeqa on Friday too. We are the most awesome pple lar. Wanted to talk on the phone since Tuesday? And we drag and drag and drag until Friday. =D Haha! But yea, glad we did call each other in the end. Both of us needed to say out stuffs or else it'll kill us both. No thankyou Faeqa Fizla! You made me feel so ego. =D
Saturday went back to sch for Chem remedial. Had to wake up early lar. But love my mum for driving me to sch. =D Wanted to go Brendan's house to study after that but decided to go next week since Sweden was going his cousin's hse, Junyuan needed do housework, Feli had to go print stuffs and I wanted to wash my shoes and write letters. =D Next week must go though. Really want to consult Mr Lee some stuffs. Actually can ask in normal sch time lar but yep, easier to ask in smaller groups. =D
And then again, I slacked my Saturday away. Lol. My sister was going to the airport to meet her friend for project then send Enming's sister off after that. She's going UK study! Cool rite? Then yea, my sister was late already, as usual, so my mum asked me if I want go like cycle and stuffs. So of course I want lar. So yep, went to Changi there. Haha! Went to Changi beach! Passed by the place where we cycled to and take photo at during the June holiday 4e1 cycling outing. =D And I realise that we were super pro for cycling the super long stretch of straight path lar! It was freaking long man. And my mum was driving a car and it felt quite long already. After O levels, we should try cycle all the way to Changi beach! =D Will be super cool man.
Changi beach is really awesome. Lol. The breeze is super nice. And there is constant airplane landing and taking off. Super nice. My mum and I just sat there and enjoy the breeze for a super long time. Really made me relax super lot. Love my mum man. =D
Played the swing at Changi Beach! Haha! Super long never play swing already. =D My mum is super comic lar. She like damn long never play swing then forgotten how to swing for awhile. Haha! Super funny. =D
Went to the airport after that. Still love the place. Haha! Somehow, I'll never get tired of the airport. Ok, maybe 'cause I don't go there often anyway, but yep, remember how my parents brought me there so often when I was young. But it's 'cause my dad need to go overseas lar. But still. The airport is a really nice place. =D
Ok so yep, saw Enming's sister and Enming. Talked to him and yea, he is bloody hell really taller than me already! Seriously used to be so much taller than him lar. Then I could like feel high and cool. LOL. But yep, been quite sometime since I last saw and talked to him so yea, quite nice lar. =D
Pretty screwed up right now with quite a number of hw undone. I can never seem to completely finish all my homework. I really must grab on to my time well.
22 days left!
6 more weeks til the end. =)
go all the way and hang in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment