Thursday, 7 October 2010

awesome class =)

Still my favourite class photo! =D Ok not the most favourite but the coolest. =D

It's Graduation Day tmr! Though it really doesn't seem like since we've got remedial for the next two weeks and I think our Graduation Day kinda suck since it's a rather formal event! Sucks man. Cannot go crazy and jump already and sing like nobody's business. Lol. And I really wanted to sit with the class for graduation day! Hope it will still be a nice grad day! Shall have photo taking session during PE! Haha!

And I really hope the class will like the thing that Haziq and I made! Though it was kinda Junyuan, Jeslyn, Ian and Ceksin that helped too. =D Super thankyou to them man! Junyuan for writing, Jeslyn for laminating, Ian for printing and Ceksin for cutting! =D Hope everyone will keep it ba!

There's class bbq at Parc Vista tmr too! After remedial! I guess it's good to have the bbq ba! Nice way to end our grad day. =D And I think got a lot of teachers going too. =D Hopefully Ms Tan will finally go!! =D Super thankyou Yingkiat for organising! =D Lol. I'm like thankyou-ing everyone. =D

Got to go do a few more cards le! Will post the photos up tmr! =) and our wonderful baby photos! =DD Super cute lar all of us. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment