Sunday, 10 October 2010

4E1 BBQ! =D

had BBQ at Parc Vista yesterday after Graduation Day! =D
It was fun! Lol. 'Cause I was happily occupied with taking awesome photos with the super cool camera that Sweden brought! I really took photos like crazy. Bet a lot of people were like cursing and swearing me. I think I was really super annoying. Lol. Bu ah, must understand lar pple. =D Memories you know!!! =D

4E1!! =) awesome class for real man!


Me with Sweden's awesome camera!!! THANKYOU SWEDEN FOR LETTING ME TAKE PHOTOS USING THE CAMERA! you totally rock man! =D
OH!! I told my parents about this cool camera! Then they say maybe they'll get me one DSLR this year or next!!!!! =D Or maybe something like this one but then if I get something like this one might as well get DSLR. Let me play around with DSLR first! =D
But I was really like in love with the camera!! It's really super fun to take photo with it! It's freaking clear and the quality is awesome lar! And the best part is all the photos are taken at night, yet the quality is still so good!!!!!!! Ok, I sound crazy. But really lar, it's really cool! I totally neglected my own camera yesterday. =D

All the red people! =D

Too lazy to post more photos already. They are all on Facebook so yep. Really took photos like mad yesterday. But it was fun lar! Though got a bit tired from walking around towards the end of BBQ. Lol.

Played Hide and Seek at the maze thing before pple started! I was the last to be caught by Jeslyn! I hide until not bad man. =D

Ok technically the whole BBQ I was taking photos like some crazy mad woman. Climbing on stuffs to take photos. Lol. Ok that one is really a bit too excited already. But true ma. Photographers must take photos from all different sorts of angles. Ok fine, I'll admit I'm really crazy.

But yep! Hope everyone had fun! I think this won't be our last BBQ! =D Hopefully Ms Tan will finally come for the next one!

Alright, I think I won't be posting after a long time? Need to do serious mugging and this time if I really go back on my words, I'm really hopeless already. 15 more days. No joke. I think I'll still post sometimes to rant out stuffs. Hope I won't go into panic mode.

I'm really going to miss the normal school days where school starts at 7.25am. I'll miss the morning assembly at the Parade Square (though I spend like 1-2 years at General Office during morning assembly =D). There won't be any school assembly, no more free periods. Still miss PE like crap. I'll miss talking to people during lessons. All my wonderful tablemates! I'll miss the class diary too! Haha! And yea, I'll miss the class loads.

Though we'll still be seeing each other for lessons for the next two weeks, it's going to be different from normal school days! Can't believe the last official school day really just ended on Friday. Time pass really quickly.

I've got so much more that I want to type now but I know I'll better sleep earlier. 1.32am now. Yep, sleep now and wake up tomorrow, all fresh and ready to start on studying! =)

I can do it! We all can do it! Give it out best shot now, and we will never regret it.
15 more days 'til THE day, but..
33 more days 'til the end! (plus Nisa's birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment