Friday, 22 October 2010


3 more days and it will finally be the start of the one thing that we had been 'anticipating' for ever since last year.

Can't believe time passed so freaking quickly. This year passed super quickly. Many, many stuffs happen. Good and bad, happy and sad. But I guess overall, sec 4 life had been quite good? Contented ba. Not everything had been smooth but it could have been worse. Really extremely thankful for this wonderful class. It's quite sad how our minds are so filled with O levels that there is little room to feel sad about leaving the class. LOL. Sounds funny but yea. It's like I do feel really sad to leave 4E1. It's like next year, it's going to a new class, new school, new faces, new classmates. Everything is going to be new. And it's scary, 'cause I'm used to seeing these faces in class. And not being able to see them again in class next year is going to be really weird.

But then there's O levels. Lol. So it kinda occupies like a huge part of my brain. It sucks how after O levels, we really are kinda going our separate ways. Sort of. After PSLE, we still got to go back to school to enjoy life with each other. Haha! I think we really played like crap after PSLE. But then after O levels, we don't need to go back to school anymore. Not going back to our classroom to study already! Today is the last day that we went to school for lessons. Seriously can't believe that 4 freaking years had past. But yep, I really hope I'll still keep in contact with a lot of pple from 4E1! They are really awesome pple!

12 November! I will be patient and wait for it. Once it starts on Monday, it will be over before you know it. And I will really play 'til I drop, 'cause next two years will be another round of hell. But I guess that's life? Somehow, it will be a little bit nice if world ends on 2012 and we can just stop studying and start enjoying life. Then again, that means only 2 years of your life remaining. How can you squeeze your entire life in just 2 years? I still want to experience a lot of stuffs! So yep. I really want to grow old. And I guess I will ba!

I'm listening to Britney's old songs now. =D Quite sick of my MP3's songs lately. Think I listen to them too often already. Old songs are still nice lar!

And the haze is horrible like crap man. It's like gross like crap. It sucks how like PSLE the haze was really bad too and then now like that again. Both important years. Irritating man.

Ohya, I dreamt that I've got an iPhone. Lol. It shows how desperate I want one right? But it really felt quite real lar. This is really one dream I hope it will be true. =D Ok technically, I just need a new phone which I will still ultimately get soon. =D I realise my life is full of lousy phones. Lol. Hope that I'll finally have a proper phone. =D

OK. I think I slack too long already. But it's nice to blog once in awhile. =D Just that time passed really fast. Sweating like crap too. And I switched on the air con in my room but not the study room. Wasting electricity like crap man. Oh heck with it. Will study until late hours later. Though I think I'll end up sleeping. Hope I won't though. I realise sleeping waste time sometimes. Lol. Crazy to think this way but it's true in a way ma.

Alright! 3 more days but it also means 21 more days!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment