Saturday, 9 October 2010

Graduation Day! =)

Can't believe 4years had past! Freaking fast. Can't type much now 'cause have to go out study. So just post some photos first! =) Post more words later or after O levels. =D

4E1!!!!!!! =DD

Seriously awesome class. I really don't know what will happen to me if I didn't enter this class. They are really the most awesome classmates and friends you can ever find.
Super thankyou for these 2 years!!!! Got loads of wonderful memories from these 2 years though it was only 2 years. Really going to miss all of you guys super lot! Hope we'll still continue our class outings and gatherings after this year! =)

LOVE 4E1!


My 2 super crazy exam sitting partners; Sijia and Nisa! =D The 3 of us are really awesome when we sit together man. Talk super lot and play super lot. Keep drawing on each other's hands and papers. Going to miss both of you super lot too!
Sijia!!! I want the photo of our hands! =D

Acaholics! =D Crazy seven singing people.
Put up an awesome performance for prom hor!! =D

AVA Graduating batch 2010 with Mrs You!!
You guys really made AVA so much fun and awesome!! The 6 of us and the only 5 that stuck it out from the start to the end!! =) Love you all lots!! Thankyou for supporting me and yep!! Wouldn't have enjoyed AVA that much without you guys!!

My 3 awesome juniors; Javier, Jiahao, Weiherng! =D
The AVA Sec 3 juniors are all awesome but only managed to take photos with these 3. =D But yep! These 3 are really the more active at AVA! Will miss them lots too! Must do awesome for AVA alright? But they are quite pro lar so shd be ok. =D Just quite worried abt the sec 2 batch though.

The wonderful Class Diary that thrown and used as a thing to hit people by me. =D
Finally, Haziq and I can bid farewell to this wonderful diary. =D

4E1 got 4 awards at one go! Haha! The official last day of school, and we got 4 awards!
The Cleanest Class for the Term award, Class of the Term, Most Respectful Class and
CLASS OF THE YEAR!! =D We are awesome man. Haha!
We all took the badges already then wear it on our uniform and took photos! =D Haha! Crazy people. =D

The 33 letters that I chiong for the past 2 weeks! =) Hope everyone that I wrote for like the letters that I wrote ba! =D

Got tons of things that I really want to type out now but kinda really have to go already or else I'll get complains from those awesome 3 girlfriends of mine. =D

OHYA! And super thankyou NISA, JESLYNN, SIJIA, VIVIAN, AISHAH, YIFAN, KAMIN AND PEIXUAN for the awesome letters! =) Reading all your letters really made my day! And MAGDELENE WONG (KIDDING) for the awesome cookies that you bake! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment