Saturday, 30 June 2012

Save Your Heart - Mayday Parade

[ Save your heart for someone that's worth dying for
Don't give it away
Torn apart, never getting what you've been crying for
It's always the same ]

Save Your Heart - Mayday Parade

YES!! I've survived first week of school. This had been the longest week but a nice week as well. Going to school doesn't feel as bad anymore, unlike before June hols. But it was damn funny how one day, when Jiesi, Feli and I walked into school, all 3 of us suddenly felt this heavy feeling. LOL! It's damn funny. But yep! The days in school this week were nice. =D 'Cause of the crazy friends I hang out with in school~ Haha!

And yep! People and small things that make me smile and be happy. =D Retarded people around and ah, I'm just really grateful for them. And yes, I realise how some people are still worth it. Haha! Ok, sounds weird but yep, there are people who treat me right and doesn't take me for granted. And it's just happy to know that you have people who you care and care about you as well. And how some friendships will just last for a long time. And how some small things can make you smile and be happy.

These words are simple but somehow, when I saw it, it feels so true. That's what we really need to do now. And just have faith in yourself and everything else. Knowing that it will all be alright. And also how one line of lyrics can just describe what you are feeling and thinking.
 

And heh, I am a smart girl too~ Aha! Who tell you all to give me new  more clues. =D But ok, at least I found it on my own and not you guys telling me about it. =D

Alright! Time to go singing~! Yep, I said about not having life all but let me have a bit of life now so that I won't want to have life when it's during the crucial time to really focus on studies.

AND YES!! I'M GOING FOR BIG BANG CONCERT~!!! =D
AHA! T.O.P., G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri! =DDDD

And SuJu is having comeback soon too with  Kangin with them! =) Thought their promo photos suck but the teaser was not bad. There was this part of the dance that was actually quite impressive. Haha! Yes, I'm biased but oh well~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment