Alright! I think it's time to post about this. HAHA! Since Prom is tmr~
The very last official day of school. That day was really nice. There's just something about AC. The AC spirit, when felt, feels really strong. During Orientation, Open House, Funorama and Baccalaureate Service, you can really feel the AC spirit. How everyone come together and really just enjoy and have fun. The service was really nice. Like before that day, I wondered if I would feel something on that day and I'm glad I did? It really marked a nice closure to this 2 years in AC.
So yep, all the speeches. Haha! By now, I kinda forgot a lot of stuffs already. =\ I mean yea, not completely forget but it's not as clear I guess. I just know that the speeches were really inspiring. Haha! What I really love about AC is that it really doesn't focus on the academics. Of course, they want us to do well at the end of the day but our welfare is the priority of the school. Like how we have all the free dinner and stuffs from the Parents Action Team. They really are super thoughtful. The teachers, the parents, the principals, everyone. And I guess that's why it does feel nice something. Knowing that people are caring about you even though they may not necessarily know you personally.
And the Valedictorian!! Haha! He's from Arts Faculty~ Haha! Quite proud of it of course. Haha! But he really deserve it 'cause he is really very smart and super pro. Debater. Lol! And he is a nice person too I think. I mean yea, I don't know him personally but from what I hear about him, it's all quite positive. And he knows what to say. His speech was just great lar. He really said things that everyone was thinking too. About how it's really the journey that matters ultimately. I know that these two years, many things happened, not all pleasant but I guess I really did grew a lot from all these things that happen. And I know that if I didn't come to AC, I wouldn't have these experiences, I wouldn't be able to grow so much. I may continue to be sheltered and not knowing anything much.
So yep, the last day of school was nice. Haha! Like what Mrs Chan talked to us about, Ms Annie Yong and Mr Teo Boon Leon. Ok, I really kinda forgot what they say. Heh. But yes, I know that they were inspiring. Lol! And I really love my principal~ Mrs Chan!! Haha! She is really very nice and very true. From what I know lar. Haha! She has this motherly aura and whenever she speaks, you will listen? And she really cares about everyone of us. Of course, it's impossible to know everyone personally but she will always smile to us and asks us things randomly even if she doesn't know us personally. Like when she sees us and stuffs. Ok, maybe 'cause I came from Fuhua with some "cough" principal. Haha! So yes, Mrs Chan is really just awesome lar! =D
We all stood on the chairs and all towards the end. Haha! And lol! I think our batch really quite funny lar. Half way through the prayer, suddenly you hear a lot of sound 'cause almost everyone got down from the chair to sit down. HAHA! So it's damn embarrassing for those who didn't realise it and continued standing on the chairs until the prayer ended. Lol! But ok lar, it shows that they are really in deep thoughts.
And yes!! How can we not end the last day of school without BOLEI! Haha! The whole service really ended well ba! So it's really quite a nice last official day in my 12 years of formal schooling.
Then after that is just rapid mass spamming of photos. Haha!
Fuhua 4E1 pple!~ Leshan had to rush off so she wasn't here. I made them all come to take photo together. =D So yes! These wonderful pple to see in school. Haha! I realise there is really a lot of us in AC. But I really don't see them often even though we are in the same school. But it's always nice to see them in school. People who I look forward to seeing in school. =)
Photog Excos! Without Christine and Cara. People who I'm really glad that I met and we just really work well together somehow. We really complement each other which is I guess what our seniors wanted us to do. =)
Haha! 2 retarded girls I got to know from Yunnan Trip! They are really full of nonsense but I can always talk to them about a lot of stuffs. =) Glad that I got to know them during the trip! =))
OCIP Yunnan!! Not everyone but close enough. Haha! I think yea, this was really my best school trip in my 12 years of formal schooling! Haha! I think I said before but yea, this was really my best school trip I think. I really enjoyed myself and had fun. The company was really good too. And of course, the place that we went is simply beautiful. =D But yes! I'm really glad that I met these awesome pple in AC too. Like really glad that it was them that went on the trip with me. =) I think we have the best OCIP trip~ =D
Of course, this class. Haha! 2AA3! Had lunch together at Marche! I think I'll talk more about them in another post I think. Lol!
And these girls~ Plus Joyce! Really really thankful for them. They really truly made going to AC so much more worthy. Meeting these new friends and knowing that we will continue to meet up even after we graduate and I think we'll continue to meet up for quite awhile. Haha! We really been through super lot of things this year so somehow, you just know that this friendship will last. =)
Alright! So this was my last official day in school! =D






No comments:
Post a Comment