Monday, 24 December 2012

people


Sometimes, you really wonder if you have made an impact on the people around you. And it's always nice when you realise, you really do matter to them. That somehow, even though you thought you were insignificant in their lives, you are actually important to them.  That you do make a difference in their lives in some ways, even if it may not be a very huge difference but it's still something. That you do make an impact in their lives.

I realise people are really important. Lol! Ok, I'm saying an obvious thing but yea. I realise I'm someone who kinda needs people around me? I can stand being alone for awhile but not for long. Ok actually, I don't really know. Haha! I like to be alone sometimes. But there are times when I really like being around people. As in people who I care about. Just hearing them talk and laugh and I don't know, there's just this comfort? Like even if you don't talk much but just seeing them talk makes you feel happy? Haha! Ok, this sounds funny but it's really true ma. It's fun to not talk and see your friends talking all. =D

And it's really nice to observe people. Lol! During this trip to China, I was strolling along this river place in Hangzhou known as Xi Hu. It's super pretty and I was strolling alone 'cause my parents had stuffs on and I would rather stroll alone there instead of accompany them. Heh. Yes, I was quite sad that my sister didn't go on the trip with me 'cause I don't have my trusted companion. Haha! But actually, strolling along the river alone is really quite nice 'cause you really get to think and just enjoy time with yourself and look at the people around you.

So there was this group of elderly dancing at this area along the river. I decided to sit down and watch them dance and it felt so nice. How they look so carefree and really enjoying themselves. And how some elderly slowly joined in in the dancing. And you can tell that they are really having fun. Just dancing and having fun. And I think they do this daily? Or maybe it's different groups of people. Haha! But it's really nice to watch them dance. And how happy they look. Simple life.

I realise that when we are young, we are really almost always in a rush, wanting to do everything fast, wanting to do many things and rushing everything, running on an adrenaline. I felt that after As ended. Heck it, I felt it during As. Lol! Just that after As ended, it was the adrenaline to do many fun things I wanted to do. And I knew that I was slowly burning out so luckily for the trip to China to slow down my pace. But I can feel the adrenaline again. It kinda feels good sometimes? Lol! Like you are completing a lot of things in a day. Just that I think we must be careful not to burn out and make ourselves very very tired. Because we can't really enjoy as much if we are tired. And you may fall sick also.

Ever since I came back from China, I had been on a rush. Ok today is just the 3rd day back in SG but I haven't had a proper rest until today. Lol! 21st and 22nd I went out. Luckily, I stayed home today. Haha! And it feels so nice to stay home sometimes. Doing all the random stuffs. =D

OHYA!! Hahahaha I shall post them on another post next time! I made my own shoes yesterday with Weiying, Swap and Faeqa~ Just that they kinda helped me with my shoes a lot. Heh. I'll post the photos next time. =D

So yes, people. Haha! I'm glad that I have people around me who matter a lot to me and I know that I do matter to them too. Heh. Hence, I like birthdays 'cause it's only during birthdays that people will tell you that you are important to them. HAHA! And only during birthdays you will tell them that they are important to you too. Haha! Ok lar, I try my best to show my appreciation to people around me sometimes. Lol! But I think it's more fun to insult each other than to praise each other and it's more fun to laugh at each other than show love to each other. =D It's weird but that's how I was taught since young and I think it works well for me. =D

I mean yea lar, my friends know that I love them even though I don't tell them often. They know that when I laugh at them, I'm not mocking them but it's 'cause I know that they won't take it to the heart. =D They aren't petty~ Even if they are, they get back at me anyway so it's all fair and square. Haha!

I was saving photos from Facebook this aftnoon and wahh the photos are really funny. Heh. That's why I love photos. They make you smile crazy and laugh like mad when you look at them. I still have a lot more photos to save but ok, I have time I guess. Haha!

2012 is ending soon. And I think that it will end on a good note even though it started off in a rough note. For me at least. So much things happened this year. I went through tough times but I managed to get through them all. Learning to handle situations better. And knowing the people who are just simply great.

And yea, sometimes, you really wonder if you mattered to people. Whether your presence makes a difference. And then you realise that it does in some ways or another. Because we are all born to make a difference in others' life. As long as we are people, we affect each other. Even people who you may not know personally. That's one of the coolest thing I think. How everyone do affect the world in some ways, be it small or big. Everyone matters in this world. As long as you are alive, you matter. Even those people who passed on do matter to the people who are still alive.

People around you are your strength so draw energy from them when you feel tired. Because they will be there for you when you need them to. And be there for them too, because they need you to be there for them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment