Sunday, 2 December 2012

Feel Again - OneRepublic

[ It's been a long time coming since I've seen your face
And I've never went back trying to replace everything that I broke till my feet went numb
Praying like a fool that just shot a gun
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reach out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh my heart is numb ]
Feel Again - OneRepublic


I really want to feel again. But part of me is reluctant to 'cause going through the process and stuffs is just tiring. And something is just holding me back? I don't really know what I'm truly feeling but I guess yea, someday I will feel again. Right now, my family and friends will be the ones to make me feel~ Haha! Seriously love my family and friends. They aren't perfect. There are times when I get annoyed and angry at them. But somehow you just know that they will always be there for you. So I'm really glad.

Going China with my mum and dad from 10th Dec to 20th Dec. Finally can take a break out of Singapore and just ignore everything else. I'm secretly glad that Wifi in China isn't that great. Heh. It's really nice to just escape from everything once in awhile. Then yes, having to deal with them after I'm back. Haha! But yes! 10 days is really long I realise. Haha! But ok lar, I think I really need a break. I think I've been living quite a busy life since As ended. Never really rest properly. Ok sort of did but not a lot. Like I want to do something instead of just sitting there and relax. Weird right? I think I'm too used to doing stuffs that I just want to do stuffs constantly. But heh, watching dramas is quite nice. =D Shall stall all the movies and dramas before I go China! Can watch on the flight! =D


HAHA! These weird humans. Plus a few more who are added after that. The initial group I created last year on 11/11/11 to discuss about chalet which never happened in the end. HAHA! And then we used it to talk nonsense like mad. And ignoring me when I asked when they are free for outings. TSKKK. I realise I'm ignored often that I don't even bother feeling sad. Haha! But yes they are really awesome pple. =D Really a crazy bunch of friends who I'm freaking comfortable around with always. We are so full of nonsense always but somehow we don't mind? HAHA! Our conversations can be freaking retarded sometimes. Even when we talk in real life. I think I really like to talk nonsense. Haha! Quite fun ma. But of course, there are times we actually can sit down and have nice conversations properly. They are really like my sisters and brothers. Haha! Freaking special friendship. Ahahaha! I'm looking forward to meeting them and hearing someone's grand announcement. =D Everyone is growing up! We really see each other grow up. Haha! Ok lar, they are really awesome pple. =) People who have influenced me greatly to become who I am right now.

Gah. I'm so lazy to post about those stuffs. Lol! But I will 'cause I think I should really think about those 2 years of JC. It's really a period of time where many things happened and I'm glad they happened in some ways or another. It learned a lot during those 2 years. They aren't awesome 2 years but not too bad. And I really gained a lot from those 2 years. Ok! When I'm in the mood. Heh.

Sigh, starting to feel lazy to do stuffs again. Lol! Ok so maybe I did relax but there seems to be so many things to be done. =\ Oh well. Shall see how. Haha!

Ohya! Went for the walk in interview at RWS! Signed up for USS Attractions. Hopefully I can get it! It will be damn fun to work at USS. But ok, I want to go USS first. =( I haven't been there yet at all lar!! Must really go during this break. As in go to play and enjoy. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment