[ This is a state of grace
This is a worth while fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right ]
State of Grace - Taylor Swift
I was thinking abut what today felt like and I realise for me, today feels like a dream. Everything that happened today seems somewhat surreal? Like I'm not sure I'm actually dreaming or it's real. Maybe I have yet to have a proper rest after my 10 days trip to China. Lol! I just got back at around 12midnight today and slept at 3plus but managed to somehow wake up at 9plus in the morning. Yep, I think my body clock is kinda weird. Haha! But ok lar, I did slept on the plane back.
Anyway, today I met up with 2 very important friends in my life. One I knew all along how important the person is, the other was kinda a new revelation. Haha! Or rather, I knew the importance of the person but I didn't really knew that I was important to the person too. So yep, today was a surreal day. Haha! It feels very light and not real? Lol! Maybe I really haven't wake up yet. Haha!
And it's really funny how something I have been pondering about for so many times came out to be something so simple and easy that I really wonder why did I put in so much energy in pondering. Haha! Life is really a wonder I guess. You really don't know what to expect and sometimes, you just have to go with your gut feeling and just do it. Because really, things may surprise you so much.
I have been saying this for awhile. About taking chances and how people really just surprise you. So yep, for once, I finally listened to myself and took a chance. And I'm really really glad I did. Haha! Kinda wished that I had taken the chance earlier but I guess there's a reason why I waited until now to take the chance.
Wahh I really feel so relieved. I'm really glad that I really finally concluded things. I finally got an answer after so long. Lol! And this year, year 2012, so much has happened. I think I'm going to read through my archives for this year later. Lol! Too many things happened. I'm glad for every single one of them because each taught me a lot of things. Everything that happened let me know something more about myself and the people around me, about the people who truly matters. People who simply leave a huge impact on your life and you know it.
And haha! So the world is supposed to end today. Lol! I think today really enlarges the future instead of ending it. Rebirth in a way. Haha! Like what people said. I'm just glad and thankful for today. Haha! It really feels like a dream but I pinched myself to check and it was pain. Maybe I just need to rest more. Lol!
Anyway, I'll post about my trip more next time! Haha! Which I think I'll end up not posting again. Heh. Maybe photos. But China really is full of scenery lar. Lol! Not that I'm complaining. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment