a. Share an event or incident you have encountered personally and why and/or how it has affected you or is especially meaningful to you.So this is one of the questions for the discretionary portion of NTU Admissions. This question just made me look back at my past 19 years and it's really hard to find an event or incident that is especially meaningful to you because there is just so many events that is meaningful and special to me. To find one especially significant one is hard. Because every single events in our lives shape us to become who we are now be it we like it or not. Every events and incidents are important because it happened in your life.
I'm quite glad that when I look back at my past 19 years, I'm really grateful for all that happened. The events and incidents. There are just too many to choose from. Hence, I won't be writing on this. HAHA! But yea, it just made me realise that I'm really pretty lucky. To have this stable family to make everything alright. Laying the foundations of the person I become. My family isn't perfect. But it is still the best to me. Friends who are just always there for me. People who care about me and who are simply irreplaceable. I guess yea, I'm just really glad. To have many moments in my life that are meaningful to me. To have people who are just amazing in my life. To be honest, I really really miss all those moments. But I know that for the fact that I actually have those moments, it's good enough. Haha! Something that I always say. =D
And ok, this is completely random but I realise I'm honestly too predictable that it's annoying sometimes. Lol! Like my family and friends, everyone who knows me considerably well, always seem to know what I will do next or what I will say next. Though it's somewhat "nice" sometimes because it shows that they actually care and bother to notice and predict what you will do next, it's bloody annoying. 'Cause most of the time they predict correctly. Tsk. And how they seriously like to notice all the small small details. But they almost always never listens to me when I have actual stuffs to say. Such awesome friends right? My family is annoying too. Lol! Ok lar, they are kinda my family for a reason so somehow they will know what you are thinking and where you will actually go and stuffs. Still annoying though. I feel like I'm too predictable and there's no element of mystery. HAHA! Ok sounds damn funny but it's true!! People read me easily. But I guess only to people who really know me well enough to figure out what I'm thinking. Haha! Ok so yes, I should be glad that at least I have people who can understand me without having me to explain everything so super clearly.
Alright, I'm getting sleepy. There's work tmr too. But ok, work is still fun but tiring. It's the physically tired thing. And travelling is seriously bitch. Though I'm used to it and stuffs already but it's still annoying. Nevermind!! For money. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment