Difference between what is interesting to me, what I can do, and what I want to do.
Sometimes, what is interesting may not be something you can do. What you want to do may not be something you can do. Honestly, I know that I am not that able to do a lot of things. But I am interested in them. Though of course, I can't get into some of them. And to be true, sometimes I'm not sure if I know what actually interest me anymore. It all may seem pretty interesting now but I'm quite scared that I won't find them interesting after.
Actually, I don't think the interest will wear off. It's just that I really hope that after 4 years of studying whatever I'm studying, I will know what I want to do and I will be sure of my path. Of what I want to pursue and all.
Currently, I think I'm quite far away from what I actually want to do. And to be honest, I don't think I'll reach what I want to do anytime soon. Or maybe even never. But I guess sometimes things just changes. And God has other plans for you. Maybe what I want to do is not something that I can do and not something I should do. Maybe I'm supposed to do something else instead.
And I guess right now, whatever place I do end up in, I'll have to do my very best in it. Because yes, it's time to really fight for what I want if I still want it. But even if I don't get it in the end, I know that I will still be fine somewhere else.
I realise that sometimes, you don't find the job that you love. But always ALWAYS love the job that you can do. So whatever job that we get in the future, whatever course that we do end up in eventually, learn to love it. And it will really make your own life easier.
I know I should probably sleep now since I have work tmr. But all these universities stuffs are making me quite troubled. But ok, at least I can find courses that I really don't mind taking. Courses that I think I'll enjoy. It's just that I must really think carefully of where I want to go. And I really hope that I can get in without having to appeal.
On the plus side, it's really awesome to talk and meet up with friends who matters? Haha! I don't know how to say but yea. And I don't know why but I actually miss the army boys more now as compared to before their enlistment. Haha! Not as if I met up with them very often before they entered army. I guess probably knowing that it will be hard to just bump into them randomly on the streets now as compared to last time since they are far away. Haha! Or maybe it's natural to miss people more when they are not around as much? Ok actually, I don't know. Haha! Just that yes, I quite miss the army boys!! And they never fail to make me feel happier seeing their botak hair. Heh. Yes I'm quite mean. But ok lar, most of then actually looks fine. It's just that it's still amusing sometimes. =D and funny to laugh at them 'cause they get annoyed from you laughing as well. So excited for their POP. Haha! Ok lar, I just want to see their POP. Lol! I don't have a brother to see all that ma. So I shall rely on my friends. =D I hope they all POP together so I can go see a few pple at once. Haha! And Wah, army stories are honestly interesting. Lol! I don't know why but I'm really entertained by all their stories. They are actually having more life than most of us here. Lol!
Okok. Time to sleep now! I'll post more next time. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment