Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Alright! Updates of random stuffs~

Went to watch movie with Nisa and Jordan on 13th Feb! Supposed to be Kbox but then we realised kbox was crazy expensive so we went for a movie instead. We actually watched A Good Day to Die Hard. Lol! Ok lar, Nisa and I felt that kbox was way better than the movie but Jordan loved it. Lol! Guy thing with movie that doesn't really have a storyline but jammed packed with action. Haha!

Cereals in the cinema! I kinda made Nisa buy for me. =D But anyway, I actually treated these 2 people to Starbucks. Tsk. It's ok, I will have good karma. =D

The last photo with this boy before he enlist! He enlisted on 18th Feb which is a completely different day from most people. Lol! He's the only one I knew enlisted on 18th Feb. Super funny 'cause everyone was saying that he's gay that's why a different day. =D OHYA!! Lol! I didn't get to take photo with his botak hair but he really looked funny. =D I saw him on Results Day and I was really quite amused by his hair. Haha! Feli say he looks like squidward but then again, she has been saying a lot of army guys looking like squiward so I guess she's not that accurate. Lol!

Had dinner with Jiesi, Junyuan and Feli on 25th Feb! Had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market and managed to get Junyuan to treat us for dessert at Ji De Chi. =D It's one of the rare occasion when Junyuan decided to be nice. =D


Went running with Nisa and Feli on 27th Feb! Feli and I actually went to buy ice cream right after the run 'cause the ice cream man was nicely positioned there. Tsk. And then we had Nasi Lemak for lunch. Lol! Sometimes I really wonder what's all the running for. =D Ohya! And we watched The Time Traveller's Wife after that 'cause I needed to kill time until my driving lessons. =D


Had dinner with Qiaofen and Jiesi on 5th March! It was a rather impromptu dinner meet up but nice anyway. =D


This cake is damn good. Qiaofen intro-ed this to us and it's really super nice! =D And it's quite worth it too I think. For the price that we are paying. Talked with the 2 of them for super long. Been awhile since I get to talk to them for so long.

Dinner on 6th March with these people!

Bukit Timah Food Centre! Because Junyuan wants it. Tsk tsk. Haha! Ok, few days before 6th March, some funny things happened. Lol! Misunderstanding again. I realise that we humans really need to just talk to each other and not rely on texting because texting never conveys the right message that we actually wanted the other person to know. But ok, I'm still glad that it's all cleared up. It's just still quite funny though. Haha!

And yes!! Last photo with Brendan before he enlist! He enlisted on 11th March as diver~ Haha! Ok lar, I'm really quite proud that I have a friend in the diver unit. =D I realise, I'm really listing down when almost everyone enlisted. LOL! But ok, I'm really quite looking forward to hearing them and their army stories when they book out. =D And yes, I can't wait to see Brendan's hair. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment