This is a super random thought but I really just suddenly think of it and it needs to be heard. HAHA!
I'm just thinking how fate is so amazing. How the way God plans your life. How it's just so strange but awesome. Lol! How everything works out and how this life is really unique. How God just makes it like that. Haha!
'Cause I realised how if I wasn't some loser who missed my primary school class a lot, if I didn't bother to meet up and call almost everyone if they are free when and stuffs, I doubt I will have these really pretty awesome bunch of primary school friends whom we will proudly say that "Oh they are my primary school friends" and make a lot of people go "wow". Heh. I know we aren't the only people who still keep in contact with primary school friends but it still kinda amazes me how we honestly became so much closer now. How our friendship grow exponentially? It's so strange. It's honestly a very rare friendship that really still amazes me.
To be honest, I am a lot closer to them now than I was in primary school, so I don't know why I actually miss primary school so much when I went secondary school. Haha! I guess it's the change of environment that scared me or something. I also don't know. I really have no idea what I was thinking about at that age though. Like why did I actually bother to keep in contact with these weirdos. HAHA! I guess Mr Phang probably place a part in this. How he started the first chalet and how we felt the need to continue meeting up.
That day I was talking to Swap about all this and yea, we realised that even though in secondary school we met up and stuffs, we still weren't actually like good friends. We were kinda more of ex-classmates get together. But I guess those meet ups were crucial to us continue to remain in contact after all these years. Then somehow when everyone went JC or poly, we somehow converge back again. LOL! Slowly but yea, quite awesomely. Heh. And then like spam after A levels ended and before the guys enlisted. And how we decided to have a go on HTHT and it actually worked. HAHA! Chalets are awesome. And actually, I think we can be quite tight now is because it's a smaller group now. Which yea, it's cosy and nice.
I guess it just kinda amazes me how everything came into place? How God is pretty amazing. Haha! I won't say that we share every single thing going on in our lives with each other, that we are each others only friends, but we know that each other is important somehow and yea, I'm honestly crazy glad that I bothered. That me bothering was really worth it. Haha! And of course, them bothering too. If they didn't bother, we won't be like this too. Haha! It will just make me look like some loser really. LOL! Though yea lar, at times they do pissed me off with their non-replies, but when you meet up and stuffs, when you see and talk to them, it kinda makes up for everything. And makes you realise why bothering is worth it. Haha!
You know, I think I've mentioned this thing before. LOL! But whatever lar, it's kinda true. As in just how amazing things happen. Haha! Like why did I do this and that. And how it all led to the present. How our actions in the past show about the present and actions in the present to the future. And why some people are worth it. Probably God knows that these are the friends who I will need to hold on to forever in life. HAHA! That amidst all the changes in your life, there are still some constants around. And they are worth every effort.
I guess what's special about us is that we weren't friends in primary school. We only became friends after we graduated from primary school, and how the friendship just grow stronger. For secondary and JC friends, they weren't just mere classmates, they were really my friends that kinda thing. So it's different. Like we were close during school times already. Primary school, the friends you make are really just your playmates and classmates. To be really your friend, it takes after graduation to really see it happen? I don't really know how to say but yea, they are just awesome lar. Lol! Really glad they came into my life and didn't leave. Haha! Sounds damn cheesy but yes yes, it's true.
Ok probably everyone is sick of me going on about my primary school friends since forever in many many posts. Too bad ah, they are my oldest friends and somehow they are still my friends now so yep. Haha! Okok sleep yes. Really need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment