HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It's 2014 and it really really doesn't feel like it at all. But it's strangely different too so it's quite weird. Haha! Countdown with the BKK trip people. Ok, Order of the Phoenix. We really really need better names for our Whatsapp groupchat. Anyway, yep! Lazy to describe more but had a great time with them! Heads up, Poker, Bridge. Yes, I need to remember how to play Bridge forever. LOL! It's the game that I somehow never remembers how to play. Ok probably my mind like refusing to accept it. Lol! But ok I think I sort of get it now already. Must play often then will get ma!
Anyway, we managed to stay awake until 6am! Then yea we all cannot make it. Lol! Ok I think I was the first to not make it 'cause they were playing Bridge and I had nothing to do so that's when sleepiness starts creeping in. Haha!
Met up with JC pple after that~ Supposed to go sing with them but I ps. SORRY! I kinda made them change their plans last minute. =\ I'll repent and reflect and never to do it again. Wah I realise I really make plans sometimes without thinking much. Lol! Agree and say ok before thinking. It's ok! I'll learn. And erm not repeat them again. Anyway, school's starting. =( BUT WAH. Still nice to meet them. Haha! We like walking around Westgate and Feli and I were like walking zombies. I really felt this strange floating feeling but I know I'm very much on earth and just dragging my body around. Ya, I really cannot stay up too late already. I don't know why. It's like signs of ageing. Okok, that's quite lame actually. Lol!
Anyhow, went home and crashed and then bathe and went to my grandma's house for dinner. HAHA! To celebrate my aunt's birthday too!
And yep, now I'm in a current state where I am tired but somehow I don't feel like sleeping. It's damn weird. Like if you put me on the bed now, sleeping is instant. And I miss my bed after one night. Haha! But yep, I just feel like staying up a bit longer. I think 'cause school is really starting soon so I must make full use of what time I have left to not do anything and just enjoy. Lol!
I also realised that I am super lucky with classes. It's like somehow I'm just supposed to have someone I know in the class before going for my first lesson. Ok actually, I still have one class I don't know really know anyone there but some names I see before. And it's so strange 'cause some names I see them appearing in multi class lists. Means they have more than one class that is same with me. Actually, term 1 I had that too. But I didn't make friends with those who I had more than one class with. HAHA! Maybe this sem I should try. Haha! But yep, I think it's quite cool how I really have at least someone I know from the class. Super lucky. And yes, I have Swap with me next semester. Haha! And Jiesi but that's because we bid the classes together. Must prepare for our horrible timetable semester. Year 2 onwards, never again sia. Our current timetable really damn screwed up. Hers worse than mine though. But yes!! We will get through this!! And we must both really up our GPA like crazy. YESS!! WE CAN DO THIS. I'm motivated now. Haha!
You know 2014 is a really strange year. Haha! For 2013, the start of it was exciting 'cause ok, we were having the time of our lives. Haha! And there was quite a lot of new experiences and stuffs. 2014 there isn't really anything much that I'm looking forward to as of now. Haha! Summer break!! But that's just like of course. LOL! I guess starting semester 2 is kinda scary too. Another round of not knowing what to expect. But I guess slowly, I'm getting used to it. And knowing that you'll have friends here and there and make friends here and there. Lol! We'll see how. I just hope I won't be stuck in those weird situations that I don't know what to make out of. And yes, probably really need to be more open with stepping out of my comfort zone. Stepping out of comfort zone is never easy but it's necessary at times and yep, I need to adjust my mindset to it. Honestly, I think I will be able to do fine? Hopefully so ah. Lol! I need to be more daring to be alone to make friends and stuffs. I think I'm really too used to having someone with me to make things easier. Then when I don't have a friend with me, I'm just crazy quiet.
2014, I don't really have much things I want to really set out and do. But I should probably come out with some stuffs. Haha! If not it's new year for nothing. Haha! 2013 has been great but yep! 2014, I have doubts on how great it will be, but I really hope it will be good to me. Lol! AND OMG! Some of the guys are going ORD this year. HAHA! I think it's actually strangely one of the stuffs to look forward to even though it doesn't really affect me. Ok, it kinda does since them being out of army means more time to meet up. =D But then again, we also have school and stuffs. Sigh.
Time is passing by really freaking quickly I swear. How the hell did 2013 came and went, I'll never know. Later I'll think of something for 2014 I guess. Haha! Today is going to be the day I'll "prep" for school and sort out all my computer stuffs and whatever stuffs I need for my lessons. And figure stuffs out. Stuffs that I told myself to do this winter break but procrastinated like shit. And yep, my iMovie and Photoshop. I wanted to learn these two also but yep, of course I didn't. Lol! GAH. And what, I have less than 1 week more before all hell break loose again. =\ Too late for regrets now and ok, I'm not exactly regretting 'cause I think I spent it quite alright? Just that last week I really just rot at home for almost the whole week, watching shows and movies and yep not doing anything else. But I guess I'm allowed to do so since it's really the only time I can rot and watch shows 'cause once school starts, if I rot and watch shows, I should probably kill myself.
OK! One HIMYM episode and I shall sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment