This strange out of the body moments where you suddenly can't believe how lucky you are to have these people as your friends.Haha! Yes, another super random thought when I'm supposed to be doing work and study. This semester, I must really really work hard already. I know, me saying now doesn't mean anything. I must really do it. And yes I will.
But yes anyway, I was just stalking myself on insta. HAHA! I think it's really quite fun to stalk your own Instagram and see all the photos you have uploaded with captions. Maybe that's why I started out Instagram. To look back at photos with the captions and stuffs.
Anyway, so I was looking at the photos and yea, I realised how each friend is so special and unique and different, that I'm so lucky and thankful that I can call them my friend. That HEY THAT IS MY FRIEND THERE. Haha! Like how people might be jealous that I have these people as my friends. HAHA! Ok, now I'm thinking too highly of my friends. Heh. But okok, the idea is sort of there.
It's like how Changhui got the Sword of Honour for OCS and we were all so proud of him. Because yes, we can proudly go, "You know that guy there getting his sword from the President, yea, that's my friend." HAHA! Ok, no one actually cares if you say that to them on that day. Lol! But yes, you really feel proud. Haha! I think we were like some proud mothers over there.
I guess my point here is that I'm so thankful to have all these people in my life who I can proudly call them my friends. And I won't ever want to trade them away because I think no one can be as annoying as them. HAHA! Okok no one can be as awesome as them. And no one else can embrace my nonsense as well as they can. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment